Won Bin - Fan Club

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Won Bin

He is this super hott Korean Actor. I mistaken him for Isu one time that is one main reason hy i know who he is. the othetr is all these girls be fainting off of almost every Kpop forum.

Anyway here we discuss this sexy beast, post pics, and even videos.:)

wonbin14.jpg


wonbin.jpg


wonbin10_jpg.jpg


Oh man, he is fine. I may represent him for a few days. :D

Its un natural for someone to be this fine. I mean just look at him. He makes Jaejoong looks bad.
 
Last edited:
More Won Bin!

wonbin2.jpg


wonbin0063bb.jpg


(I got the half naked ones from Soompi member tokio)
wonbin2.jpg

e30.jpg

wbsamplecloseup.jpg

f022lb8.jpg
12-03-2.jpg


wonbin_pad_b.jpg


wonbin_pad_d.jpg


wonbin.jpg


wonbin18.jpg


wonbin2.jpg


wonbin.jpg
 
Last edited:
What no fans here! There isn't antyone here who like to see this sexy beast. Of course he a little old.
 
It's not that!
It's just that if you make too many similiar threads ppl will get distracted
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top