Woot Tifa, Jess, Derek, And I Are All At An Anime Con In Nashua Bitches!!!!!!

Gackt Camui

Sage
Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,606
Age
36
Location
Somewhere in NH
Occupation
Wish I had one!
Its like 1 something in the morning and we are sliding back and forth like a bunch of hyper idiots!!! Because we are. Theres nothing like pajamas and socks.
We will try to post pics later. Nice talking to you all. TRY AND STAY MORE ACTIVE THAN ME!!!
~Love the duo...Tifa and Gackt
 
I really miss you guys on ffnet.
Hehe it was soo much fun with the hott guys pic threads we made.

Hope you guys have fun at the Anime thing. :D
 
OMG well if you miss us that much I guess I can atleast come back lol. Yeah 1,500 something posts...and I haven't been on in forever.
 
You guys are at anime con!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top