World cup

everyone loves his own country team...and so did i.
ITALY, ITALY, ITALY, ITALY, ITALY, ITALY...FORZA ITALIA
 
Italy never did to good in the euro cup see if they can do better in the world cup brazil will probbly win it either way ENGLAND ALL THE WAY
 
USA,all the way!!!

They probably don't have much of a chance but I'll wait and see.
 
meh, i just play the sport. i haven't the slightest clue who's better than who. although i do know who Pele and Beckham are...and that's about it
 
I think Brazil is a good bet, though Germany does have home field advantage.
 
Hah, I barely play/watch this. Still, always rooting for the USA.
 
?Soccer? Or football in Europe.

I don't whatch it or play it, but I play a messed up form of soccer/rugbee with my friends.
 
lol, I don't either. =/ I think it's soccer. Oh, and a note.....Rugby is evil. xD It's like a violent version of football. O.o Anyway, even if I don't watch it, USA will win. Hopefully. :D
 
Well since only a couple of my friend have bads of some sort me just use two hand touch instead of tackling. I think Rugby is better than football. A lot faster. As soon as you get the ball you can go. You don't have to wait.
 
lol, that's right. I'll root for anyone though, as long as their good. :D
 
US is ok at soccer, but you can hardly say they are good. They could be better if more people in the US cared about soccer. I will root for them, but I won't watch any of their games. Just won't be interesting.
 
I don't even know all the rules of soccer.
 
i have to agree, US isn't all that great. soccer is a good sport though. people just don't give it a fair chance. i played a little football last week and kicked the opposing team's, sweaty butt all over the field. we couldn't have done it without our amazing keeper's abilities though.
 
Football is a bit too easy. O.O You just have to be fast. Run circles around people. Soccer requires skill though..I'm guessing. :D
 
Hydra said:
Football is a bit too easy. O.O You just have to be fast. Run circles around people. Soccer requires skill though..I'm guessing. :D
by football i meant soccer. i use them interchangably on the 'net. otherwise i would've said american football. but it was soccer
 
Ahh. Just another way to say I know nothing of soccer. =/ Oh well, lol. I'll go watch some on TV, and try to pick up things. xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top