World cup

I'm back :D
Let's see... In my opinion USA will have a very very small role in te World Cup. Americans are probably more concerned on Baseball or football(the original 'football' is the soccer).
Soccer rules are not difficult. In fact, I find them easier than those in the Football(moreover, I think football is very boring; the game is stopped every minute! )
A winner for the World Cup?? Well...I'd like it was Spain... However, we always reach quarter finals but never get passed them. Brazil could easily be the winner. But England, Germany, France, Italy and Argentina are also strong competitors. Netherlands lost some of their players in the match against Australia (Cocu and some others got injured during the match)
ESPAÑA A POR EL MUNDIAL!!!!! XD XD
 
Croatia all the way...we were 3rd in the world in France 1998.(we lost against France in the Semi`s) but didnt do much since then...this year we`re coming back bigger, badder and uncut :D first game Croatia - Brasil 6/13 2006...we`ll pwn yo asses :cool: :p
 
Well... I won't bet for Croatia. It's not a bad team. However, it's been a long time since 1998, what about the World Cup in Korea?
 
we sucked...mainly because half our time reported in sick an the coach had a VERY bad strategy...this time its different...i dont expect a medal but i do expect at least the quarter-finals
 
I wanted France to win all along from the begining of the world cup (like evrey world cup)
Kind of pathetic that Egypt's the 2006 African champion and didn't participate !!!! :(
I myself am going today for a match against the South Carolina Team of Florence
Wish me Luck ;) !
 
Last edited:
Been too long so I'll double post ok? :p
Can't help it, I LOVE football

Suhiro said:
Croatia all the way...we were 3rd in the world in France 1998.(we lost against France in the Semi`s) but didnt do much since then...this year we`re coming back bigger, badder and uncut :D first game Croatia - Brasil 6/13 2006...we`ll pwn yo asses :cool: :p

It's true Croatia was great and all my life I'll never forget the awesome match it had with France in semi-final, althought I cheered for France who narrowly won in extra time. Croatia won my respect espcially Sucker and Ladic the great GK.
Thought Croatia now needs to improve and was unlucky starting the first match against the expected world Champions Brazil. [EDIT] + Congratulations on the win against england 2-0 :D
By the way I won all my matches except the last two: one was a draw and the other was a loss (arrived late to the game, score was 4-0 then, when time was up it was 7-6) a bit dissapointing thought, I was hopping for a clean record

To stay on topic, I believe Italy was a good opponent and did a very good effort but France deserved to win the World Cup. Very hard luck for Zin El Din Zidane :(
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top