World of Warcraft

It is PtP but it's so cheap. It cost like $75 USD for 6 months of unrestricted play time. In the scope of things, that's like buying a console game once every 6 months - which I think is phenomenal. Consider the fact that you're playing an ever changing game rather than you pay for this, so this is all you're getting.

And speaking of Arthas, no I have not. I played before I left on deployment and had a 72 frost mage. It was hacked and the acct went to shit, so I started fresh. I now have a 20 frost mage.
 
Hehe I wasn't talking about you darkshadow. There was a bot that just copied stuff from wikipedia about WoW that everyone already knew about. I guess he got deleted.
 
i did think about buying and playing this game, but you do have to PtP, and it takes ages just to do anything....u also cant realy do anything by urself either....
 
i dont know? you can have like a group of friends and clans and what not, but u cant make ur own server....
 
i did think about buying and playing this game, but you do have to PtP, and it takes ages just to do anything....u also cant realy do anything by urself either....

You cannot have your own servers but you can party up with random toons and there are guilds. It does not take ages to accomplish things and it is completely possible to solo from level 1 to level 80. I'm at level 33 and I've only partied up to quest once because someone was looking for help. While it is possible to solo through low level dungeons as a healing class (you'd die without the ability to heal), most people don't do it.

The fact that endgame (content for toons at the 80 level cap) bosses are 3 levels higher than the cap makes it nearly impossible to solo through endgame dungeons and raids. And yes, there is a huge difference between 3 levels in WoW.
 
i know all this, and i also know it is alot easier if you party up (even if only 1 person can get the item that ur after)....i just get kinda bored with MMO type games...
 
I wouldnt mind the friends side of MMO, just it takes a long time to do anything..ive been told it can take up to 5hrs+ just to do 1 raid
 
You're right. The thing is, even though dungeons are long, they hold enough mobs to level through them, you get phat lootz, and the content of them spans multiple concepts aside from, "Hey, attack this mob with your normal rotation."
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top