World of Warcraft

I have this MMO I go on called Grand Fantasia which I haven't been on for a while. Anyway, you have to get this item from a certain boss. Since their are so many people fighting it at the same time, only one person will get the item, even if the others dealt the more damage then that one person or landed the killing blow. It gives the item to who struck it first. It took me like 45 minutes just to get the item because whenever the boss respawned, someone was their waiting and attacked him before I could.

Thats one of the many things I hate about MMO's
 
thats wat i mentioned earlier, however it dusnt matter who hit the boss 1st in WoW...i dont even have to touch him and u can walk up to the item b4 any1 else and take it 4 urself
 
They've changed looting rules. If you're not in a guild but in a pick-up group, its usually need before greed set at an item level threshold, and anything higher than the threshold is rolled on. If you can't equip it or its not an upgrade, it's a greed roll. Otherwise its a need roll. Need > Greed > Pass.

There are add-ons that track damage per person and say every damage dealer has like 20K dealt except one that has like 3K, they'll probably get kicked. They obviously haven't been pulling weight.
 
WoW is dangerous... I had to quit the game because it was so addictive that I literally got nothing done at all during the time that I was power leveling my toons... -.-
 
WoW has sucked my dad into oblivion, I've tried many times to get him out, but he won't let go!!!

Kidding, he hangs out with me a lot, but whenever he's off work, he's usually playing. I tried the game for ten minutes and got bored.
 
WoW vet here! I've played since the first year it was out (I have had many break though so I'm not totally sad :p). I've got an 80 of everything except Warrior (mine is lvl 75) and Warlock (lvl 54). Recently quit as WOTLK wasn't very interesting at end game imo.
Half thinking of going back for Cata, but I'm not sure yet (mostly I just want a Worgan, haha :)). I really like how they decided to re-do the old world even if I will miss parts of it a lot.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top