World's most amazing animals? o_O

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
What, in your opinion, is the world's most amazing animal and why?

I would have to say, in general, spiders are fascinating. There are so many different kinds, they live on every continent (other than Antactica) and come in a wide array of sizes, shapes, and colors. Not to mention abilities and varying degrees of aggression.

...but they scare the HECK outta me! :S
 
Cats. I mean, a cat can jump off of a building MANY stories high, and still safely land on their feet. The fact that they are able to land on their feet at all after a fall is amazing. And they're not very submissive creatures--they have a mind and an individual personality of their own. =]

Cats are just awesome like that, I guess. XP
 
Hawks. They are imposing and they are the world's fastest animals when in the air.

White Bengal Tiger. Because it is amazingly beautiful.
 
Last edited:
How about eagles. I have no clue about scientific classification, but IMO eagles ~ hawks.

Here's a Harpy Eagle:
ReginaeJoao077.jpg
 
Eagles are really different from Hawks, actually.

Falcons and hawks are almost the same, that's true.

And that eagle is amazing =o
 
yuck Octopuses scare me.
0_o

but of course the best animal in the world is cats.
Big cats and little ones.
-^_^-

but i must say, Wolves are very amazing too.
<3
 
them octopus vids are well cool, I didn't no they could do that.

I wont mention cats. I will go for sharks cause the shark is one of a few species of animal which has never had to evolve in all the millions of years its been around.

It is such a successful creature.
 
Kat said:
yuck Octopuses scare me.
0_o

but of course the best animal in the world is cats.
Big cats and little ones.
-^_^-

but i must say, Wolves are very amazing too.
<3


Isn't it Octopi? o_O

Spiders scare me, but they're still awesome. I was researching tarantulas last night and I couldn't believe all of the different species and abilities they have.

...but that octopus was simply incredible!
 
According to dictionary.com... Octopi is 'A' plural of octopus. o_O

I suppose it depends on personal preferance which plural one chooses to use.

I use the ' i ' ending on several words - although its incorrect, just because to me it sounds better that the 's'/ 'es' form.

ex: Umbrulli, instead of umbrellas. :p

Spec Highwind said:
It sounds like Octo Pie...


Ewww... sounds squishy. XP
 
Fawkes Lament said:
I like dogs. They're loyal, and usually cute, and sometimes energetic and strong so they can protect you! Kat's a good pet, too.
i don't like dogs.
i think they're morons.
especially mine.
but umm...Foxes!
they are Brilliant animals!
they're smart, swifty, sneaky, and the colors on them are beautiful.
=]
foxc01062004JZ3F3731frmraw2xc-600.jpg
 
reasoniamalive said:
....I think Kat's a fox... *COUGH! .... HACK!* O_o


NVM

...fox? ...or foxie? =O

Octopuses s*ck.

World's most amazing animal is the prairie dog.





Really.




You don't believe me, huh?

Watch this:

Dramatic prairie dog

Now, just dare to tell me you DIDN'T laugh at this.

(click some of the related videos in the right side of the linked site for more laughing)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top