Worse Movie Ever

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What is the the worse movie you seen. Please explain you answer! ;irv
 
So there wasn't any movie you seen that you hated. That you actually seen all the way.
 
The Wickerman.

It got so much hype and tension, and it was just awful. The twist ending is pretty cool, but the majority of the movie is bland and boring.
 
Catalyst said:
I'd probably say Edward Scissorhands.

There wasn't anything exciting about it. Okay, some guy named Edward has giant scissors as hands. Sounds interesting? Well it's not.

...I don't wish to argue, but I will just mention that I thought that a lonely guy, half-finished because his creator died, and isolated until someone came along to take him to a better place...I thought Edward was quite a unique character.
:p

But ANYWAY...The worst movie I have ever watched was....House of Flying Daggers. Everything about that movie was so cheesy, and though the story was different, I couldn't help but just be reminded of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon...It was just...unoriginal...
 
Doctor Faust said:
...I don't wish to argue, but I will just mention that I thought that a lonely guy, half-finished because his creator died, and isolated until someone came along to take him to a better place...I thought Edward was quite a unique character.
:p

But ANYWAY...The worst movie I have ever watched was....House of Flying Daggers. Everything about that movie was so cheesy, and though the story was different, I couldn't help but just be reminded of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon...It was just...unoriginal...

To tell you the truth, I actually got bored watching the movie I mentioned, so I didn't get into it, but from the majority of the movie I did see, it was just, "I'm going to go watch some Jet Li movie where stuff actually happens" sort of thing.

With Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and such, any kind of movie with "messed up" or unusual effects seems to amaze me. For instance when The Matrix came out. Those effects were freaking awesome IMO at least.
 
Jackass 2.
I was expecting it to be really good as the 1st movie was brillant but it was actually kinda boring, compared to the 1st movie that is.
 
Yggdrasill said:
Jackass 2.
I was expecting it to be really good as the 1st movie was brillant but it was actually kinda boring, compared to the 1st movie that is.
I heard that. <.<;

A lot of them were more disgusting than daring. Like Steveo chugging beer in a place he shouldn't. Some of the stuff was good though, but overall, it didn't provide like the first one did.
 
A big let down was The Village, I expected it to be a horror movie, but it was pretty borring...
 
Hydra said:
I heard that. <.<;

A lot of them were more disgusting than daring. Like Steveo chugging beer in a place he shouldn't. Some of the stuff was good though, but overall, it didn't provide like the first one did.
XD.
Yeah, I liked the part on the 1st movie; right at the beginning where they were riding in the shopping trolley getting bricks fired at them by cannons, ahh, good times. =D
 
Cloud101 said:
A big let down was The Village, I expected it to be a horror movie, but it was pretty borring...

Yeah that movie was horrible. all it did was make you jump no more than twice.
 
I've never seen the village but some of my friends have, all they said was that they drove the film together and tried to give it a big climax and failed, he said the ending was a big disappointment because there actually wasn't a Demon/Spirit in the film.

Basically, he said the film was a big waste of time.
 
Yggdrasill said:
I've never seen the village but some of my friends have, all they said was that they drove the film together and tried to give it a big climax and failed, he said the ending was a big disappointment because there actually wasn't a Demon/Spirit in the film.

Basically, he said the film was a big waste of time.

The movie was stupid, no point in actually waching it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top