Worse Movie Ever

Cloud101 said:
Exactly, now about that Avatar...
Oh, did you mean mine?
It's someone called "Ayu" from an animé called "Kanon". ;)
 
Hydra said:
It takes a few times to watch it for it to be good. =D

You actually like that movie? Most movies get worse and boring if you watch it multiple times.
 
Yeah, the ending blows. It ruins the whole movie.

Like The Wickerman. XD!!!

It's an awesome movie, until the end. Then you'll hate it.

Edit: Didn't say I liked it. I said it gets better after multiple watchings. =D
 
Silent Hill is a good Horror movie, has anyone seen that?
Frankly they went over the top a bit with the creatures but I still think it was a decent horror. The ending is very depressing.
 
Oh, and I heard about the Wickerman, heard it was a very bad film.
Apparently Nicholas Cage won the 'Worst Actor' title for starring in that film. XD
 
Yggdrasill said:
Oh, and I heard about the Wickerman, heard it was a very bad film.
Apparently Nicholas Cage won the 'Worst Actor' title for starring in that film. XD
Haha, that'd be good. Cage is a great actor, but he needs to wise up. =P

And if you have personal questions Cloud101, PM them to another. That's why it's called PM. "Personal Messaging". ^_^
 
A boy or well, technically I'm a "Young" man. =P
Edit: Oh, yeah, Nicholas Cage is nearly always a very good actor. I particularly liked him when he starred in 'Snake eyes' and 'Con-air'.
 
XD

Another bad movie=UltraViolet.

Edit: He's beginning to suck lately. I liked him in The Weatherman. XD
 
Cloud101 said:
Anouther bad movie:Barney's Road Trip!
Nonsense. Barney is 1337.

High Tension wasn't really BAD, but it had a horrible story, so I don't think it's a great movie. =D
 
Some people go on a road trip, and one goes crazy and tries to kill everyone.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The New Beginning

Sucked majorly also. Those movies have been known to leave scars on peoples lives, on account of how scary it is.

It's just gory, and has a horrible ending.

I swear, all horror movies are becoming blood and gore movies.
 
Yeah, I prefer a suspensful horror as well, not just a horror with blood flying everywhere.
The original Texas Chain massacre was banned in the UK, I can't see why they'd put the remake in the cinemas then. :rolleyes:
 
Yggdrasill said:
Yeah, I prefer a suspensful horror as well, not just a horror with blood flying everywhere.
The original Texas Chain massacre was banned in the UK, I can't see why they'd put the remake in the cinemas then. :rolleyes:

I watched the first one and thought it was complete garbage, so I have left the other ones alone. I also like scary movies that are scary, not just blood and guts, so obviously there haven't really been any "scary" movies out lately that I actually like. lol
 
Yggdrasill said:
Yeah, I prefer a suspensful horror as well, not just a horror with blood flying everywhere.
The original Texas Chain massacre was banned in the UK, I can't see why they'd put the remake in the cinemas then. :rolleyes:
Nothing can compare to going to the movies at night, and watching that on the big screen. Some people used to get heart attacks, just by hearing a chainsaw.

Personally, I say the orginal is the best. If you believe it as a true story, that's where all the fear comes from. If not, it's just another slasher flick, considering the basis of it's story.

Still...it's pretty damn scary. It's not as scary now, due to all of these new-age gore movies. XD
 
Moonwalker, Michael Jacksons movie.
I dont even think a jackson fan could like that movie. Its so wierd. And Michael is a terrible actor. Vampire Hunter is also a runner up.
 
Hydra said:
Still...it's pretty damn scary. It's not as scary now, due to all of these new-age gore movies. XD
I agree. Movies these days are becoming less and less scary.
I remember watching "Dawn of the Dead" on DVD and thinking "Is this seriously supposed to be scaring me?", I like horror movies which are kinda slow-paced, where you don't know what's going to happen next and where there's something more unusual that the typical psycho killer.
Blood and gore movies are so predictable, you know as soon as the movie starts it's going to be the typical "There's 10 or so people, 8 die and only two make it out alive" type thing.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top