Worst Games

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
The Final Fantasy X and X-2 were the worst ever. Now maybe I just had high expectations (went from ff7 and ff9; best games ever) to these things. I prefer sprite-like play station games. I didn't even know what was going on in x2 until i jumped in the area to fight the final boss, what a horrible game! Then X wasn't all that bad really, I actually kinda liked it, as long as you max your guys at the dungeon there. Okay so X was alright, X-2 was terrible.
 
Shinra Soldier 1 said:
Now maybe I just had high expectations (went from ff7 and ff9; best games ever) to these things. I prefer sprite-like play station games
You realize that FFVII and IX aren't sprite based games, right?
 
i loved both games, obviously the original one is better but what annoyed me the most is the fact i could defeat 90% of the games monsters on FFX2 by just hammering the attack button and not using a strategy.

i liked the fact they added new areas to explore and stuff but why did they have to dumb down the fiends in spira? Thats what i want answering.

Example on the first game you had to fight some nasty fiends inside sin and the same monsters are in FFX2 but can be defeated easily WTF. In FFX if you had no defence against a certain status ailment and a fiend used it on you, basically you were screwed.

On FFX2 if a monster used the same attack there is a high probabilty the attack will miss. This is one of many examples i can think of why the second game is easier.
 
the second game was WAY to easy...i havnt finished it coz i dun wanna for the fact that i culd do it with my eyes closed....X was a fairly decent game (coulda been alot beta) but when X-2 came out, my oppinion of it dropped dramatically!!!
 
FF X was good at first then it kinda got boring as it went. X-2 was good but not a great squeal.
 
I actually like X the best of the Playstation era FFs.

IV and VI are still my favourites, but of FFVII-FFXII, X is my favourite.

X-2 was thrown together in 2 years by a team that spent most of their time working on other things. X-2 had decent gameplay and it had a lot of nostalgia with new characters (revamped ATB system, job system. . . things like that) but it was really easy, making it a good game for casual gamers.

Don't say that they're the worst just because they don't live up the the standards of the quite frankly overrated FFVII and FFIX.
 
Startin' to dig up threads, are we? *Raises an eyebrow*

Well...FFX WAS certainly the better of the two games. FFX-2 just wasn't...a very smart idea, on Square's part.
 
ffx-2
I think was just to end the game with a happy ending in stead of that depressing one.
I cried my eyeballs out at the end of X, and was overly filled with joy when she found Tidus again.
M3
 
Well, I think we could all tell at the end of FFX that another kind of ending was being planned (the little Tidus-scene AFTER the credits. =3 )

X-2 wasn't THAT bad, but I only found it worth playing just to see the happy ending I myself cried MY eyeballs out for in FFX. That was just about the only REALLY worthwhile scene in X-2.
 
It was cool to see how Yuna's personality developed during the lapse between titles...but I thought people are supposed to mature as they grow older...


*think about what he just said* o.o;

Well...I suppose KB is the exception to that statement. = 3
 
It was cool to see how Yuna's personality developed during the lapse between titles...but I thought people are supposed to mature as they grow older...


*think about what he just said* o.o;

Well...I suppose KB is the exception to that statement. = 3

ERRRR *over Dives*


ya X Neved Play And X2 SUCKED.....I still Like Waka Ya?
 
First its "Wakka" >.<
Second, how do you know X-2 sucked, if you never even played X?
xD

People have, surprisingly, played X-2 without even playing X first. KB just happens to be one of those people...

And yes. Never misspell "Wakka". It's not "Waka" or "Wakaa" or freakin' "Wikipedia".

Never misspell his name again, KB. << X3
 
FFX had more Fantasy then X-2.
The clothing, world, everything...X-2 seem like any other game....well to me it felt that way
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top