Would u date someone who uses drugs?

Would u date anyone that uses drugs?

  • No way

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Yes

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Don't care what they do

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Others

    Votes: 4 16.0%

  • Total voters
    25

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Would you date anyone who uses drugs?

I always said to myself that I would never date anyone who uses drugs. But lately I have been thinking about this guy I like who uses drugs.

I really like him, just don't like that he uses drugs.

Still I will never date anyone who uses drugs.
 
Cigarettes? Or something more serious? IE, crack, the X, and so on.

Cigarettes. Yes. I can deal with people around them, and if it's love, I'll love her either way. The others, not so much. Those mess with your head TOO much.
 
Kat said:
well your in a pickle then aren't you?
i would never ever date som one who uses drugs...unless they are truly worth it...
Well, I don't know if he is worth it. He does a lot of other bad things. He beat up people a lot. Gamble a lot. He bets high too, like one time he bet 200 of his owned money. I even think he sell drugs too. I don't even know why I like him.
 
I don't even know. Its something I see deep down inside him. I know he is a good guy deep down inside. I believed he just be trying to act cool and be hiding his true side.
 
He uses all sorts of drugs and he is a heavy drinker.
 
Then it's simple: if he's becoming a treath to you and the people near you, then I would either avoid him at all costs, imagining the worse outcomes; OR you could help him out, if the addictions are really that bad.

If he's not becoming a treat, and you really love him, then by all means, I don't see a problem. Let love rule, for all I care, as long as there isn't any hazardous possibility connected to it.
 
Hey this topic is asking you guys would you date someone who does drugs. Its not about him. Besides I don't care about getting with him. After all he is now a friend of this guy I hate.
 
Ah, if it's in general:

Avathar said:
It really depends on what sort of drugs she's using, as simple as that. I use drugs myself, but I'm not interested in hard drugs, which are the most lethal. If she did use hard drugs, and on a regular base, then there might be a problem, and I'd be the one to help her get of it.
 
Yeah, I understand.
 
Guys and girls, this isn't a chat area, discussion on topic only please. Also remember posts in here must have a minimum of 20 words or they are considered spam. I'm only going to delete Kat's one word post now, but please, take the chit chat to Spamtastic ;).
 
Ok, I understand now. I am very sorry about that. I sure hope everything is cool now.
 
I'm guessing you're in the staff team! (Hi, I'm new :D )
Sometimes one word can sum up A WHOLE LOT OF MEANINGS!
Anyways it really dependshow much are drugs affecting your partner and your own life, if he doesn't smoke that much and it doesn't trouble anybody then I would be fine with it (Not entirely thought since evreyone knows that drugs are bad for health)
But if this gets in the way and I find it absolutely impossible to do anything about it then I'll have to quit!
 
I think the only reason why I ike him is because he look like Maester Seymour. BUt I don't really want to go with him anymore. He gets in to much trouble.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top