Would you choose Seifer or Squall?

Who would you choose to fight alongside?

  • Squall Leonheart

    Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Seifer Almasy

    Votes: 8 32.0%

  • Total voters
    25

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
If you had the option.....who would you choose to fight along with.....

NOTE: Forgot to make the poll......
 
okay to edit this......even if you were fighting for Sorcress Ultimicia?
 
I never said that seifer would stand watching when he gets attacked......he is very skilled with his gunblade as well.....
 
seifer probably looks a bit better but i gotta go with squall hes got a certain spark :p
 
Very tough choice......

Squall is a sociopath and quite emo...

Seifer is an excuse of a villain, and looks to much like Eminem..

Still....

I'ld rather choose for Seifer, 'cause at the end, he looks quite happy when fishing. :p
 
You really don't want to see KHII's Seifer. (Although I understand you don't care for that series anyway. :p)

He even wears a beanie. I tried rubbing my eyes trying to figure out if it was Eminem or not. xD
 
Zeromus_X said:
You really don't want to see KHII's Seifer. (Although I understand you don't care for that series anyway. :p)

He even wears a beanie. I tried rubbing my eyes trying to figure out if it was Eminem or not. xD

oh, god xD....

or

ow, gawrsh ;p.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top