Would you choose Seifer or Squall?

Who would you choose to fight alongside?

  • Squall Leonheart

    Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Seifer Almasy

    Votes: 8 32.0%

  • Total voters
    25
I must admit, Seifer is cool...his gestures, styles (both fighting styles and appearence) and even his rebellious attitude makes him cool. However, i must choose squall.

I think the game would have been a bit more interesting though if seifer was part of the party for the entire game, and actually fought alongside you instead of being a brainwashed puppet.
 
I totally wished for that too! When I first played the game (and was at like, the first Laguna sequence), I kept hoping that Laguna, Seifer, Ward, Kiros, and (later on) Edea would all join you for the final battle. But they didn't. :P That would've been awesome.
 
Zeromus_X said:
I totally wished for that too! When I first played the game (and was at like, the first Laguna sequence), I kept hoping that Laguna, Seifer, Ward, Kiros, and (later on) Edea would all join you for the final battle. But they didn't. :P That would've been awesome.

Indeed it would have been..

I also wish that they would have had a thing between laguna and squall, in which squall finds out that laguna is his father, and raine was his mother. It would have been interesting to see squall's reaction.
 
Griever said:
Indeed it would have been..

I also wish that they would have had a thing between laguna and squall, in which squall finds out that laguna is his father, and raine was his mother. It would have been interesting to see squall's reaction.

He is Emo he would have slit of course..
i choose squall b/c emo is in atm
 
I wouldn't go as far as calling him emo...he is just cautious..

But then he gets with Rinoa and all that changes real fast.

(..Am i allowed to say that?)

Mod Edit: Eh, just to be safe.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Griever said:
I wouldn't go as far as calling him emo...he is just cautious..

But then he smells Rinoa's snooty cat and all that changes real fast.

(..Am i allowed to say that?)
Lol! Cautious about his feelings. He was emo-ville until Rinoa turn'd him into HC prep
 
Squall is not that emo as you might think. He's just acting apathetic and ant-social, but he's not a depressed little man, like Cloud (especially Cloud from AC, meh).
 
Holy Poopinstein..You are right about Cloud in AC. but Squall does have his emo qualities, and i find cloud to be emo due to aeris's death but that jus maybe his excuse :-/
 
I'm not sure if it's an excuse, i mean after all, he does feel responsible for "letting her die" so to speak. So maybe he really is E+m+o?
 
That IS a good point...he could possibly be the emo FF char, b/c all the other chars dressed in the atire dont necessarily act emo.
 
I dont' know what this 'emo-hate' fad is, but we can cool it down a bit. I don't honestly know what is supposed to be 'emo' or not, but people have a right to be that way if they want to.

Anyway, I voted Squall. But Seifer's limit breaks look more badass.
 
We were not hating on emo people...

Some people just tend to think that squall is over emotional and we were all just expressing our opinions on the subject. I don't know about the others, but i was not hating.
 
i dont hate emo's i was jus saying that cloud is emo and that squall has many features that would sway him to the emo category....sry if i offended anyone >.<
 
Im still going to say that im sry that i MAY have offended anyone..i have my emo tendencies. (self Flame) i have many friends that i would consider emo. i was jus expressing my opinion..again sry
 
That wasn't directed at any of you, and (hopefully) none of you offended anyone. I'm just tired of seeing that word thrown around all the time, without even being used properly...anyway, it's not a big deal.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top