Would you choose Seifer or Squall?

Who would you choose to fight alongside?

  • Squall Leonheart

    Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Seifer Almasy

    Votes: 8 32.0%

  • Total voters
    25
I think i would have to pick Seifer although Squall is awesome too. I just think Seifer has a better look and cooler looking gestures. I just don't care for his attitude during the SeeD field exam and he is always picking on Zell.

It was always fun to beat the crap out of Seifer with Zell though. I would just use defensive or healing magic with my other two party members and let only Zell attack him.
 
i don't know enough about seifer to pick him as the skilled one.
gotta go with Squall
 
It was a hard question but I voted Squall because Erhem:
"If I have to chose between a marshmallow(Squall) and a looser(Seifer) I chose Squall of course :D "
 
Squall

I did like the way it was. I mean, fighting against Seifer and so on. And I know some of you didn't, but I loved the way in which the roles of the character are compared with the tale 'The Knight and the Sorceress' (I hope this is the right translation). XD
 
squall leonheart!!!!!!!!! well gee that would be a hard one to guess, lol.
 
Luis said:
Squall

I did like the way it was. I mean, fighting against Seifer and so on. And I know some of you didn't, but I loved the way in which the roles of the character are compared with the tale 'The Knight and the Sorceress' (I hope this is the right translation). XD

I agree 100%
How awesome was it that their only REAL duel was on the sorceress parade,
no where to run,the moment of truth.
 
I suppose there is a gameshark code somewhere out there that could have him rejoining your party.

It wouldnt bug the game up too much as you controlled seifer originally and he had his limit breaks too, plus all abilities and spells are learned through gfs not characters.
 
I would fight alongside Squall, evil never wins even if it triumphs at times. The last battle always lose because they don't have a real reason to fight for. Only for their pathetic dreams of what they believe is true power.
 
defs squall. dunno if its the same 4 u guys but i find it harder to get seifers trigger exactly right.
 
I think every character has a trigger and even the monsters (it's probably called critical hit if I remember correctly), I recall being able to time it well for the gunblades (Squall and Seifer's) and the machine gun, the rest is much harder and sometimes the blow occurs without having to push the trigger button.

Please correct me if my memory is failing me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top