Would you let little kids play GTA?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I would never let my young children if I had any play tht game.

Maybe if they were like 10 or something but not younger that
 
yea i would. VG's dont influence people like some say if you are a good parent. if you know how to raise your damn children instead of letting them run around doing whatever the hell they want with no discipline, we get the idiots that go around shooting people and running away like they're in a video game
 
It's a game that influences young ones minds to drink, kill, and have sex. And you'd let your little kid play it at 10 years old? O.o When they're JUST starting to learn about.....things? XD Meh, I wouldn't. =/ At least, until they've matured enough to know to NEVER do ANYTHING like that. Most children don't know that serious consequences come by doing things like that, and parents letting their children play them, thinking it's just a game they won't learn anything from, is just as bad. If I know my child well, and know that he'll/she'll never do any of those things, I'll let em play it. O.o But the case today is, along with school, they're influencing little childrens mind. o.0 Meh. That's all I'm saying for right now. XD I like to play it though. :D
 
My best friend is so lame, she said she would never let her kids play GTA. She was the one who begged me to post this.
 
I would let my kids play, not till they were over 8 or so though. and if they got too out of hand playing i would take it away for a while./
 
empresscrystal said:
My best friend is so lame, she said she would never let her kids play GTA. She was the one who begged me to post this.
why are you always letting your friend's urge you to post things. if they want something posted why dont they just register.

anyways...it comes down to discipline. its just a matter of discipline in the home. and the way i see children being raise today, there isn't any. if i had a dime every time i've seen a student cuss out a parent at school, back talk their parents, cut up and their parents do nothing, etc., i'd be able to retire right now
 
yes I would as long as they're older than 9 years old and they let me play.But if I catch them on some kind of porno i'll take the game away until they are 17.
 
im so on hydra's side on this one!my opinion i would let my kid play about the age ov eleven or maybe twelve,hydra is right the age ten IS wen they start learning about this kind of .....stuff,like beer,drugs,fun~well thats wat my friends and i call it if you know wat i mean they shouldnt know about that stuff yet.
 
lol, I said nothing about the age ten.. XD But meh. As long as I know it won't influence their influenced enough minds, I could care less on their age.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top