Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 23, 2007 #221 dolphins are one of the smartest animals in the world WYR go to a dance or a party
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 23, 2007 #222 A party, because I can't dance very well WYR swim in salt water or in not-salt water?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 24, 2007 #223 Not salt water. =/ WYR have a black or see-thru keyboard?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 24, 2007 #224 Black(it's my fav. color) Would you rather, kiss or be kissed!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 24, 2007 #225 niether =/ WYR go sky diving or rock climbing
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 25, 2007 #226 hmm... Im scared of heights so both suck for me but Sky Diving because im not that strong so i would probably fall rock climbing. would you rather be shot out of a cannon/ or shoot someone out of a cannon
hmm... Im scared of heights so both suck for me but Sky Diving because im not that strong so i would probably fall rock climbing. would you rather be shot out of a cannon/ or shoot someone out of a cannon
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 25, 2007 #227 ¯I believe I can flyyyyyyyy ¯ WYR talk or chat?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 25, 2007 #228 Talk, it's more personal. Would you rather, cough, or sneeze!?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 25, 2007 #229 Sneeze, because I've been coughing for a long time. WYR be small in a class full of tall students or the other way around?
Sneeze, because I've been coughing for a long time. WYR be small in a class full of tall students or the other way around?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 25, 2007 #230 Tall, I'm tall anyway. Would you rather, do the dishes, or mow the lawn!?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 25, 2007 #231 Mow the lawn (I don't have any lawn ) WYR be a cool person, but not hot, or a hot person, but not cool? XD
Mow the lawn (I don't have any lawn ) WYR be a cool person, but not hot, or a hot person, but not cool? XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 25, 2007 #232 I'm already cool, so, I'll stick with cool. WYR, die, or live forever!? (think about the cinciquences)
I'm already cool, so, I'll stick with cool. WYR, die, or live forever!? (think about the cinciquences)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 25, 2007 #233 I love cinciquences
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 25, 2007 #234 That's not an answer!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 25, 2007 #235 I know!
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 25, 2007 #236 Weeeeell gimie one...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 25, 2007 #237 Hey you guys quit spamming,you're going to get in trouble. WYR kill a dog or kill a cat
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 25, 2007 #238 A dog, I'm a Kat person, hehehe...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 25, 2007 #239 You forgot to answer his WYR Neither, I'm not a killer WYR challenge Spec to a fight, or Yoko?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 25, 2007 #240 Yoko, I would soo totaly kick his royal patooty! Would you rather sink or swim!?