Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #101 Have a tail! Like cats" WYR have angel or phoenix feathers?
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 24, 2006 #102 phoenix feathers WYR have the power to rule all or be able to rule all.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #103 just the power is good ^^ WYR go to a lounge or a night club
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 24, 2006 #104 night club to party WYR lose all power to your house or yourself
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #105 um...as long as i still have myself i know i can do anything so..i'd rather loose power to my house WRY play guitar or play the drums
um...as long as i still have myself i know i can do anything so..i'd rather loose power to my house WRY play guitar or play the drums
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 24, 2006 #106 CRUD....um guitar WYR play in a band or sing in a band
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #107 sing WYR get a huggle or a hug
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 24, 2006 #108 hug from you WRY be sraight or gay
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #109 straight of course! WYR pm kat and tell her why you like her OR pm kat and tell her why you like her
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 24, 2006 #110 there the samething but BOTH WYR kiss Blaze or hug Blaze
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #111 hug i don't know you well enough to kiss you WYR fly or run really fast
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 24, 2006 #112 Fly, because I already can run really fast WYR play a bisel or a transversal flute?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #113 I dunno... A bisel (I don't really know wich one I would rather play xD) WYR die, and just go to the paradise, or die, go to the paradise, and take everyone you like with you (note that it means that those people have to be killed)
I dunno... A bisel (I don't really know wich one I would rather play xD) WYR die, and just go to the paradise, or die, go to the paradise, and take everyone you like with you (note that it means that those people have to be killed)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #114 die and just go to paradise the person i would wanna take with me should stay here and become big and rich WYR freeze to death or burn to death
die and just go to paradise the person i would wanna take with me should stay here and become big and rich WYR freeze to death or burn to death
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #115 Freeze to death WYR live in the Calm Lands or the Macalania Forest?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #116 Calm lands WRY be a fiend or fiend hunter
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #117 Fiends hunter WYR be Al-Bhed or Ronso?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #118 =O RONSO! WYR play blitz or manage the team
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #119 Play blitz WYR use Jecht Shot or Sphere Shot in the last minute of the Blitzball World Cup?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #120 Sublimly Jecht Shot Mark III WYR meet Braska or Zaon