Would you rather GAME!! YAY!

Brussle sprouts, I like burssle sprouts!


Would you rather kiss your sister, or loose to her in a game of Halo!?
 
Neither cause i don't have a sister


Would you rather kill someone with a sword or a gun.
 
A sword, guns are for sissys who can't even pick up a dagger, hah!


Would you rather thurst for blood, or vengence!?
 
vengence for i get a little everyday and guns arent for sissys you homo you just cant use them besides why chance your life with a sword whena gun would be so much easier. just think of indiana jones you can be the indian guy with the sword who can do awsome twirls with it and ill be indiana jones and pull out the gun and shoot from 20 feet away.


WYR losing the internet forever or lose gaming forever
 
Internet, for if I only chat on it, I can eventually meet the people that I chat with,(PS: The easiest way out isn't always the best Oolyan!)
 
WYR: Watch Final Fantasy: Avent Children or Final Fantasy: Spirits Within?
 
Tower (don't ask I MEAN IT)

WYR Die in real life or Die in a game (just though of it so don't ask)
 
Movie :p My feet wouldn't hurt that way and then it wouldn't be much relaxation XD

WRY die fast and painlessly or slow and painfully? XD
 
We posted at the same time or something...weird...Anyway, I would die fast and painlessly. Why would you want to die slow and painfully???

WYR be in tutoring or detention?
 
Tutoring. Although I don't ned it XD

Yeah, it must have been a difference of seconds XD

WYR drink your own blood or someone else's blood? (Yeah, vampires! XD)
 
Someone elses blood (don't ask)

WYR fight Cloud101 or yoko_kurama (Cloud101 and yoko_kurama can't post after me)
 
Sorry, but I'm posting after you anyway Blaze. :) I would rather fight myself...how do you do that??? :eek:

WYR read a terrible book or read an instruction manual?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top