Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 29, 2006 #161 Chocobooo! ^_^ WYR have a golden or red chocobo?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2006 #162 golden chocobo is just fine ^-^ WYR be hume or viera
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 29, 2006 #163 Hume WYR be Taru or Elvaan?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2006 #164 Elvaan i guess WYR ride a horse or a dragon
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 29, 2006 #165 Dragon. Dragoons = Dragon Knights ^.^ WYR have a sword or a spear?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2006 #166 sword WYR fight a judge or a nitemare
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 29, 2006 #167 If it's a Nightmare like in HoMM, I'd rather fight a judge WYR fight a sahagin or a imp/goblin?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2006 #168 imp WYR see sun rise or sunset
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 29, 2006 #169 Sunset WYR visit Africa or Asia?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2006 #170 i dunno...how about Hawaii that sounds fun WYR meet Shaggy in person or Arkacia in person
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Dec 30, 2006 #171 Definitely Arkacia. No offence Shaggy. WYR meet in the US, Europe or Austrailia for the International FFNet Meeting?
Definitely Arkacia. No offence Shaggy. WYR meet in the US, Europe or Austrailia for the International FFNet Meeting?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 30, 2006 #172 Europe WYR study in the same school as me or Smith?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 30, 2006 #173 i likeses MY school its the best WYR be a bear or a horse
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 30, 2006 #174 A bear. WYR be a koala or a giant panda?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 1, 2007 #175 giant panda ^.^ WYR watch south park or adult swim
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 1, 2007 #176 SP WYR watch Simpsons or South Park?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 1, 2007 #177 SP ^.^ WYR watch the ocean dance or the sun sink
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 1, 2007 #178 hum... hum... hum... the sun sink ^.^ WYR be a famous rapper or a famous game-music composer, like Nobuo?
hum... hum... hum... the sun sink ^.^ WYR be a famous rapper or a famous game-music composer, like Nobuo?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 2, 2007 #179 be like Nobue WYR kill people that hurt you or slaughter the people that hurt you
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 5, 2007 #180 Keep them alive. I don't want to ease their pain. But well... I have 2 choices, and I guess I choose the 2nd one ^^ WYR have a perfect love story, or being famous, but without anyone really loving you?
Keep them alive. I don't want to ease their pain. But well... I have 2 choices, and I guess I choose the 2nd one ^^ WYR have a perfect love story, or being famous, but without anyone really loving you?