Would you rather GAME!! YAY!

That 70's (actually it's on right now)

WYR wear really thick glasses or go blind
 
scrubs, but not a fan either

Married with Children or the Drew Carrey Show?
 
The Drew Carey Show. =D

Would you rather watch Mad TV or Saturday Night Live?
 
Quite cheerful!
I choose freeze.....maybe i'll still be alive when the ice melts and meet a Bender many centuries later:D

Here's a serious question for a change:

WYR kill an ill animal or let it live with its pain till it dies?
 
M sorry......have a cat! ;kit

Well if i won't hit anythin then fall....less effort!
 
Slider said:
M sorry......have a cat! ;kit

Well if i won't hit anythin then fall....less effort!


So THAT's where I posted it!!! ;doh

Sorry Catalyst, it was a wrong thread :p

I prefer Y! stuff

WYR play a match then suffer from your injured leg or not play at all?
 
not play at all

would you rather get kindnapped by the mafia or lost at sea?
 
Lost at sea

WYR die quickly, and get to see the one you loved most, or die slowly and see your family
 
quickly

play with a panda or a koala
 
a snake (I've already done that :p)

have a pet turtle or fish?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top