S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 18, 2007 #341 Neither! WYR be a buff guy with a muscle for a brain or a nerdy lil guy?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 18, 2007 #342 I'd rather be the second WYR be happy or rich?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 18, 2007 #343 Happy. WYR be like me or like Spec?
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Mar 20, 2007 #344 Spec(I know alittle more about him) WYR be like me or Hydra(I know you'll pick Hydra)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 20, 2007 #345 You got that right! XD (Sorry, but I don't know you as I know Hydra :\) WYR be a boy or a girl, if you were able to change genders?
You got that right! XD (Sorry, but I don't know you as I know Hydra :\) WYR be a boy or a girl, if you were able to change genders?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 20, 2007 #346 I will keep my gender What animal would you change into if you had that choose?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 20, 2007 #347 A feline, maybe a carcas! but that's not a WYR question WYR have the sun or an 8th day of the week nammed after you?
A feline, maybe a carcas! but that's not a WYR question WYR have the sun or an 8th day of the week nammed after you?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 20, 2007 #348 the sun =D WYR be a Panther or an Ocelot
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 20, 2007 #349 You know I would, lol. WYR have a company of knights protect you or just fight alone?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 20, 2007 #350 having my friends by my side is always a joy =D Yunalesca or Seymour
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 21, 2007 #351 Seymour sexy sexy sexy self as always. WYR have Seymour or Seifer by your side?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 21, 2007 #352 Seifer - I know who that is XD WYR have a perfect job or a perfect social life?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 21, 2007 #353 Have a perfect job WYR have a sexy male(Femal for guys) striper friend or a porn star friend?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 28, 2007 #354 NEITHER! jus a good mannered one WYR live in a really hot or really cold weather?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 28, 2007 #355 I love the cold, I can't really take the heat that well. WYR do a PowerPoint assignment or a Reasearch project?
I love the cold, I can't really take the heat that well. WYR do a PowerPoint assignment or a Reasearch project?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 30, 2007 #356 PowerPoint. WYR meet me or Spec, in person?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 30, 2007 #357 Both WYR never have kids and have 1 million$ in return or not?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 31, 2007 #358 The money, forget the kids!!! :respect:
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 31, 2007 #359 !!!! Ok, I respect honesty lol U didn't ask, but I have a REALLY tough one > WYR meet ur grandparents parents or your grand childrens' children?
!!!! Ok, I respect honesty lol U didn't ask, but I have a REALLY tough one > WYR meet ur grandparents parents or your grand childrens' children?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 31, 2007 #360 The latter WYR be smart or have nothing to do with school whatsoever?