Would you still listen to their music?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Ok, i know some of you may not know me, or kinda have a guess who i am if you an old member.

Anyway...i've a really big question to asked.
This forum always gave good advice...so i thought i asked.:(

Say if your favorite musician really did bad. Is is a bad person. Would you still listen to their music? Even though everyone you know too disgusted to listen to his/her voice.

I know music matters over a person..but what if it so bad that someone like this, music doesn't really deserve to be appreciated or listen to again.
 
Hmmm...i'm still confused xd.
 
Hehe...Actually what i wrote doesn't make sense either. Um when you say bad, do you mean a bad performance? or did something bad like drugs?
 
Bad like say they raped someone, many many times.
And go after underage girls....a pedo.
 
Oh.......well..no i don't think I would listen to them again. But I wouldn't really know since I've never been in that situation before.
 
What a person does doesn't change anything about them, the phrase, "black mark on record" doesn't mean anything to me. My favorite artist is Chester Bennington, he is also my idol, he's also done a lot of drugs and he drinks excessively, he tends to be abusive to people he knows, but that doesn't change the fact that he's an AWESOME singer. I find it hard to hate someone, so I could still listen to Linkin Park's music till I died.

Same with my other idol, Hyde. He's a natural wacko, but he's still got a heavenly voice, and one of the few men I actually admire in a fangirl way. lol
 
Hmm i think about it.

What you say, seem right?
I know my friends, especially my best friend will hate me if i listen to him again. Haha.

Of course one thing about him, is i won't ever hear any new music from him. Since well his career is over and he may spend a long while in jail.
 
MEH!

n m sayin it proudly

wouldn't support teh musician liek buyin their stuff, but would still listen to teh music anytime ;)
 
if u like the music then listen to it. it shouldnt mater who sings it. a song is not the person, rather a story. qusition is, do u like listening to the 'stories' he's telling u.

if a convict were to come up to u and tell u a story, it would mean the same as though someone else was saying it. what im saying is, it dusnt matter wat he did, or who he is, if u enjoy it, then keep listening, u shouldnt have to follow the croud
 
I decided to still listen of course i still don't know if he did it yet.

But still listen either way. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top