Wow! I can't believe this.

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I can't believe how many people are here both younger and older than me.
 
Yeah, somebody here the same age as me, cool. You the first person I have seen that is the same age as myself.
 
Heh, it IS a forum after all. It's supposed to attract members. O.o So, you're gonna see alot of people here older/younger than you. :D
 
XD Being old is fun. Sometimes. o.o Like being able to go into R rated movies, without having to sneak in. But I must say, it's not fun without sneaking in. -.-
 
darkshadow2247 said:
i think someone's mad because they're old >.<

lol j/k
I agree, and besides I been to many different forums, and basely all the members were around the same age group. This is the first fourm that I been to in which the age limit is way below and over mines.
 
Hydra said:
XD Being old is fun. Sometimes. o.o Like being able to go into R rated movies, without having to sneak in. But I must say, it's not fun without sneaking in. -.-
How old are you anyway?
 
Hydra said:
XD Being old is fun. Sometimes. o.o Like being able to go into R rated movies, without having to sneak in. But I must say, it's not fun without sneaking in. -.-
i get into R rated movie regaurdless. i guess i just look the part. as a matter of fact i went to go see See No Evil about a week and a half ago with no ID. so ha! i have my youthfulness AND i get into R rated movies :D :p
 
Like eating too much. And getting fat. A bit of a bad example, but meh. It's something. XD If you make a forum over the net and it gets a bit popular, more than 1 kind of age members will join. It's only natural. o.0
 
I like being young but getting older would be fun, like do whatever you want.
 
XD
i like being young because you can do and get away with stuff adults cant,but then you hav the same advantage being an adult,doing stuff kids cant do....[life sucks thats y i dream so much]
 
Bah, you're all babies :D.

I'm old enough to be the mother of most of you, and that is a bit scary at times. It is nice to be on a forum with so many younger members though. Just to keep up with the teenage point of view on the world.
 
Arkacia said:
Bah, you're all babies :D.

I'm old enough to be the mother of most of you, and that is a bit scary at times. It is nice to be on a forum with so many younger members though. Just to keep up with the teenage point of view on the world.

Wow!! I never noticed your age. Its nice to see a 42 year old who likes Final Fantasy. Most people over 30 have givin up on gaming =(.
And yea, ive seen psp forums where the oldest person is 18, and the youngest is 15.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top