Wow! I can't believe this!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Its only 909 membes...this place is really small. On my old forum it was like 202,000 members there. And on this onther forum it was 700,000,000. Oh course I hate it there. Its too big. But anyway, most of the forums I been to have a lot of members. Usuall in the thousands. But I love that its small here. It reminds me a lot of the first forum I had join. Those big forums, be too big and stuff. But even the small forums I been to have more members then here.
 
The thing about this site though is, its a professional small site. Its not some kids first forum. And i think its perfect here. Everyone knows everyone. (except me, cause nobody loves me)
 
700,000,000?

Maybe 700,000?

Because if it had 700,000,000,it means that almost 1 billion people are there,and the world isn't so poor oe?
 
the largest forum ive been on had about 130,000 people but it was a game site in its own. all games and genres. it was a cool site but it said the obvious things about games and i got fed up with it. dunno what the link was either........oh well nvm hey :P
 
Eru Iluvatar said:
700,000,000?

Maybe 700,000?

Because if it had 700,000,000,it means that almost 1 billion people are there,and the world isn't so poor oe?
Oh believed me it is like, 700,000,000. I was shock when I saw it. Let me find a link.
 
Well, you never know if it might be those spiders ( I don't remember what exactly they were called...), but one eighth of the population of the world is a bit extreme.

I like the atmosphere we've built up. Not too large, and not too small, with plenty of fun people who are nice to talk to. Although I miss the old members, I understand that they've moved on, and I'm happy with the people we have now.
 
I really hate it there. Its too big, and it so many people there. I can't even post nothing because they do it before me.

Well, here is the link, but I made a mistake it less members then I said it was.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/index.php?c=26
 
Last edited:
Gaia has 767,620,075 articles posted with 4,529,996 registered users. The 700,000,000 are posts not members ;)

Well honestly, I really like how this forum is going. Not sure who you all mean as in the older members, but I think everyone here now are great. Thanks for all joining here and sticking with this forum. I hope one day, it can reach the 1,000,000 post mark and stay this friendly and knowledgable ;)

My other forums (www.fishforums.com and www.gamerenders.com) are pretty big. Gamerenders.com has over 53,000 members and close to 3,000,000 posts. When they get this big, its a little more difficult to manage, but if managed and modded right, the forum still has a nice communtiy feel.
 
Last edited:
Its great here. Not too big, and not too small. Great people and great threads. It really must cost a lot to run this place.
 
........cost? i thought as its a .net site it would be free management like the proboards template sites and stuff........oh well..........
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't know. But this place seem like it cost a lot to run. I mean the Monster Arena, Battle Arena, Item Shop, and all the other great things that this site has. I know that can't be free. If it is, then hook me up. I can make another K_moonchild: M.C The Max Fan-Site. Or a Vampire warrior one.

Well, here is my profile on Gaia.

http://gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=4421771

Well, I gotta go find a real vampire. This girl I know actually thinks I know one. I was just role playing with her, from my new story. There is a vampire out there somewhere and I have to find one so she can be one. Be back pretty soon.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, because for many years I been looking for a good web-host, and all the good sites cost money.

Of couse my site rock, and its free. I just don't have that much stuff. Plus I have to add everything myself, like polls, music, videos, guest books, and html codes. I had to built mines from the ground up. Same with my forum.
 
Staircase said:
The thing about this site though is, its a professional small site. Its not some kids first forum. And i think its perfect here. Everyone knows everyone. (except me, cause nobody loves me)

Oh...who wouldn't love a face like that!? ^


I'm sure you were just joshing, but I'm sure many people love you...you shouldn't say that!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top