Wow

My little brother did until he lost the disc. I don't though.
 
i play WoW, i love the game. what serve do you play on and who's your character? umm instead pm it all to me and maybe sometime we can play together. just thought :P
 
Beowulf said:
i play WoW, i love the game. what serve do you play on and who's your character? umm instead pm it all to me and maybe sometime we can play together. just thought :P
1) What's the monthly cost for it? I forget. I wanted it, but wasn't sure.
2) Did you read Beowulf yet? What did you think of it?
3) Where's your sig from?
4) Welcome
5)Welcome again
6) Do you also play Warcraft III?
 
1) What's the monthly cost for it? I forget. I wanted it, but wasn't sure.

£9.99


If your thinking of getting it, it might be worth waiting untill the expanchion is realeased (early next year?).

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcrusade/index.html


Its a really good game but terribly addictive, so addictive people have actualy died from playing it!

http://1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3145432


Hint: If your going to get WoW join the Horde =P (who wants to be a goodie anyway?).
 
Why? It's so dull, you're the goodie in almost every other game and the Alliance are mostly imature kids, also their races suck, Gnome (you just wanna kill them they look awful), Human (boring, you get to be one of those in real life), Dwarf (again boring), Night Elf is the only thing they have thats cool.
Also Alliance have the most boring class, Paladins, true they live a very long time when played right but thats all their good for, Shaman are way better.

How I love beating up Alliance, especialy after I joined the Alliance side on my mains server.
 
1) What's the monthly cost for it? I forget. I wanted it, but wasn't sure.
2) Did you read Beowulf yet? What did you think of it?
3) Where's your sig from?
4) Welcome
5)Welcome again
6) Do you also play Warcraft III?

1) the monthly cost is 15.00, but you can pay for the next three months or whatever
2) and yes i have read bewoulf, its one of my favorite books, it number four on my top five.
3) my sig is from a game called Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1
6) and yes i do okay Warcraft III
 
Beowulf said:
1) the monthly cost is 15.00, but you can pay for the next three months or whatever

3) my sig is from a game called Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1


You mean 15 dollers or whatever? I hope they did'nt put it up to £15...

Err, I don't think Squall was in FFT...
 
heavens cloud said:
1) the monthly cost is 15.00, but you can pay for the next three months or whatever

3) my sig is from a game called Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1


You mean 15 dollers or whatever? I hope they did'nt put it up to £15...

Err, I don't think Squall was in FFT...

well it's 14.99 per month and im paying for Three Months which $41.97 ($13.99 per month)
and for the sig i thought Totorosama was talking about my quote :P, but the pic sig was sent to me by a friend of my. and it has been a long morning for me too, so my brain isn't working to well :P
 
yeah, thought you'd mean in $'s not that it matters to me coz I don't have my own account anymore.

Ah ok, lol ;)
 
Nope, but I heard of it. Its looks really cool.
 
i have wow i dont play on it much i usually go on maddwow server i have a player called seymour a night elf druid if anyone needs help leveling up just send me a message im a level 200 and summet very proud

wow is the second best game i think after final fantasy of course

who agrees
 
My advice is don't start playing this game becuase if you do it becomes hard to stop. I've stopped and started my account three times over the past two years, I have three level 60's and various low levels and I wish I'd never started the game at all becuase after the first few months I realised I wasn't actually enjoying the game that much and could have done something far more useful with that time but had been playing it anyway and I continue to return -_-
To be fair though leveling up can be reasionably good fun but its after level 60 that it dawns on you - after getting your dungeon gear (a very boring task because dungeons in WoW are pretty boring and the chances are you'll have to keep returning for the same item that you want) all you do is grind for reputation which is very boring and repetative, even Player Vs player becomes very boring after a month or so.

I don't know why I keep returning to the game I think its mostly becuase a few people I know offline play, the game does have a charm about it but at the end of the day I kind of hate it. Its has taken many peoples lives away and it greatly changes some people in a negative way.

I think this is true for several mmorpgs though - I think a lot of them become a big grind, sometimes it's for rep and sometimes in the hope a certain item will drop (with mmorpgs the monsters drop all the decent equippement, you can't find it in chests like offline games and most the time they won't drop what you want).

That's just how I feel anyway, if you're thiking of playing the game you might wanna think about what it does to some people before hand.
 
i think that wow is very addictive even more if you play on the private servers very good game second to final fantasy definetly i suggest you get it you will struggle to think which game is best
 
I play wow, have 60 warr and rogue, a few other low lvs, and yes it is pretty addictive imo. never raided though, so don't really know about that

never actually had time to do end game raiding, since i train every day
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top