X-2 wasn't that good.

<(BaHaMuT)>

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
163
Age
36
Location
Arizona,Tucson
Occupation
buser
RPG Name
Alchemist1
I think X-2 is too easy in ex. pts because i plated for two hours and was at Lv.35.
But besides that the game is fun. :)
 
Yeah, pretty much. Some of the songs were pretty good as well, although I missed the songs from FFX. At first I couldn't stand the 'attitude' of the game, but I grew to ignore it in time. It's actually a very fun and enjoyable game.

Well, I'm still trying to block out the 100% ending from my mind, but yeah.

Edit: The Amano sketch of Shuyin and Lenne was really pretty.
 
i think the songs got to go,they are horrible.
and i never beat the game but im at the last part.
 
well i can agree the gameplay was bad, but twords the end the story got really good. I LOVED the 100% ending. What did u guys dislike about it?
 
I actually thought the gameplay was better than the story, because it takes so long for the storyline to really lift off.

SPOILERS

In X, they made it so that Tidus supposedly dies, making an emotional connection with the player. In X-2, if you get the 100% Ending, you find out Tidus is really alive, so I felt like that betrayed the player. This is just my opinion, however.

SPOILERS.
 
Wow, we look at the games 2 totaly different ways.

~~SPOILERS~~
I was angry at the end of FFX because Tidus was my favorite charachter of all time, and i loved the whole yuna/tidus romance thing. And the ending of FFX-2 i got to see tidus and yuna together again, which just made me super happy.
~~SOPILERS~~

Well i guess it all depends on how you look at it. Im happy with the X/X-2 FF's. I loved them. But i guess we both have our reasons. ;)
 
Wha.....t romances in games is a little dramatice to me.But if you guys like it good.
(i dont like drama):D
 
<(BaHaMuT)> said:
Then i must learn to like it!
haha something like that. looks like thats the direction a lot of games are taking. either some type of romance or some hardcore storyline in which the character is impossibly invincible
 
Avathar said:
*SPOILER*
I dislike FFX-2 'cause it's not about lesbians. :(
*SPOILER

Well then that means you dislike almost all games out on the market...
Oh wait, the sims. Gotta love the sims...

Lets all pray for maxis. *bows head*
 
Last edited:
Staircase said:
Well then that means you dislike almost all games out on the market...

:p No, i only dislike FFX-2 for that reason, 'cause there's not much exciting in the whole game, in my opinion. ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top