X-2 wasn't that good.

personally i like the game but,every one should know that sequels are never as good as the actual movie,game,etc.
but somtimes they are.
if ya know wat i mean.
 
it seems like square enix was just trying to make a side-project. maybe the X-2 style wasn't major enough to have it's own title, so they continued to use the FFX storyline.

but your right...sequels are rarely as good as the first
 
That game was the worse final fantasy ever made. I don't get it. Final fantasy X was so easy but X-2 was hard. I'm still stuck on level five. I never been stuck on a level like that ever.
 
empresscrystal said:
That game was the worse final fantasy ever made. I don't get it. Final fantasy X was so easy but X-2 was hard. I'm still stuck on level five. I never been stuck on a level like that ever.
What!?...Stuck on FF X-2?! O.O
oh well i jus didnt care for the storyline...it was a waste of time...only thing that added to the storyline was the secret ending and its not even worth working for 100% of the game completion
 
[spoilers] It was mentioned earlier on in this thread that tidus supposedly dies in ffX but in the ending you see him swimming in some water.

As for this game I was slow to get into ffx2 but am really into it now. I am currently in chapter 4 and about to visit tobli.
 
That game was the worse final fantasy ever made. I don't get it. Final fantasy X was so easy but X-2 was hard. I'm still stuck on level five. I never been stuck on a level like that ever.

Um...I totally don't think way about X. I thought X was way more challenging than X-2. By the time I got to the end of the game...My characters were at level 99, and I never spent time just messing around killing bad guys. Thats a sign that the game was way to easy...I also don't agree that it was the worse FF game ever made...Crystal Chronicles was so bad I didn't even bother beating the game. I was falling asleep during game play. But thats just me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top