X-Files

Nah.. I watched it a lot a loooong time ago, long before Mulder disappeared and stuff.
 
LOL, nice thread. actually, i was watching it last night. :)
 
I stopped watching it years ago, probably around '99.
 
I still watch it on cable even though I've seen all the episodes. The early eps were the best before they started on all the conspiracy rubbish. Things got a bit boring with all that.
 
i stopped watching when Mulder wasn't in it anymore. Aah,..... the X-files.............it also reminds me of the Outer Limits. But that show was mcuh freakier than the x-files. MUCH freakier :cool:
 
Never knew anyone was intrested....
....none of my buisness....
 
I used to watch it when I was 8 or so. Freaked me out. So I quit watching it and know its not on at my house anymore when I'm old enoff to really enjoy it and not have nightmares!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top