yeah, i've seen it compared in size to the two variations of the PS2. XBox will no longer be the behemoth console it is today, I guess. I'm still not gonna buy it.
I just don't buy enough games for it to be anywhere near worth having more than one console.. not to mention that I'm fairly poor, being a student and all. And as for Halo, that's not even remotely my type of game
Gosh...I realy can't stand the X-box...and the fact that they seem to be plotting another one offends me I've met several x-box fans, and all they can talk about is the same two or three games >_>
the x-box is easily the worst console out of the three big players.
It's amazing to hear all fo you saying you hate the xbox. Everywhere I go, its Xbox is great this and Xbox is great that. Wierd to hear people hating on it.
I have 2 consoles - Playstation 2 and the GameCube.
Oh, man, other people also hate Xbox? I began to think I was weird even by gamer standards.
As for my views on Xbox... well, I direct you to Penny Arcade. It's a little... crude... but the ideas these guys voice are really good. I agree with the majority of the stuff they have on their site.
Spiff, do you know anywhere where we can find some of these screenshots for the xbox 360? Although I dont like xbox, I dont think it's fair to simply judge it and label it as "bad". Is there anywhere where we can find screenshots?