Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Mar 9, 2005 #1 Ok, so do anybody play these? I did play chess until I found out that I sucked (although I am very good) Now I play Euchre.
Ok, so do anybody play these? I did play chess until I found out that I sucked (although I am very good) Now I play Euchre.
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Mar 10, 2005 #2 You into online games. Go to my other site and you can play them all day!! http://www.randomgames.com
You into online games. Go to my other site and you can play them all day!! http://www.randomgames.com
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 4, 2006 #3 YAHOO games suck!!!
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #4 I play chess.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 20, 2007 #5 Chess and pool years ago i comepeted in those Y! tournaments 0.0 (in chess)