Yay!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I fixed my Sims2!!! ;res

So far I recorded a few scenes to go along with the new Sims Movie.

I decided to make three movies

The first one will be "My Sims Love Story II" this one is going to be a little different from the first one. Lots of Sims you may know will be featured in it

The Second one, my masterpiece is going to go into more detail of the love Story with Sephiroth and the other two sims

The third one, is just a dance off mini flim the second part to "Guy dancing in a G-String" this flim will be very fun and funny.(Plus yay, I'm getting my SS501 album so it will have some fresh new tracks to go with it)

I'm so happy, there is a lot of things I will add to these. The Sephiroth flim is going to be very special...I can't tell you guys what I'm putting in there but you will be surpised...

I do more posting tomorrow, I'm just very busy today
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top