YAYO-YAYO! OH HE ATE A PIECE OF GUM-GUM....ummm i mean HI!

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
Mkay, i can't find hello topic

so i'm say'in hi mhear

.......i like ff7,ff9,fft, all the rest can BURN...

you can thank faust for this madness :D :D ;a06
 
Nice to meet you.
I hope you stay here and have fun.
I love your avatar
 
dappa said:
Hiya dude/dudette
I AM A MAN!

just look at this picture!

ITISKB.jpg


a friend made that
 
Welcome to the Forum. :)

Introduction Thread

It was in the Easy Find Guide in Off-Topic... :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy it here, and keep the spam in spamtastic. :cool:
 
Kb the blue said:
Mkay, i can't find hello topic

so i'm say'in hi mhear

.......i like ff7,ff9,fft, all the rest can BURN...

you can thank faust for this madness :D :D ;a06
what the hell?!!!
BURN FFX?!
YOU MUST BE INSANE YOU FLIPIN PHSYCO!
O_O"

yes.....thats my welcome you.
hi.
Im Kat.
Im one of those really hyper people.
welcome to the forum.
want any cookies just ask me.
need a hug?
ask me.
XD
LMAO!
:p welcome to the forum hope you like it!
=D
 
-_-'

Kat's hyper and I am uber-dead tonight....but I give hugs also - also known as glomps here. XD

So, welcome Kb - at least you've posted more than our last newbie ;) Hope you enjoy the forums - please read the forum rules if you would.
 
Super!

kb like hugs!

and cookies!

and this is mah 2nd forum,(Fallout shelter)

AND NOW LET US DANCE!!

thth6f981661.gif

12347316_m.gif

th1142109340223.gif

DancingMaid.gif

WoWDDR.gif



OH YEAH!!
 
Last edited:
Dude...heh....

I helped you join....I'm starting to wonder if that was such a good idea...

....Just kidding. ^^ I hope you have fun here, dude.
 
reasoniamalive said:
-_-'

Kat's hyper and I am uber-dead tonight....but I give hugs also - also known as glomps here. XD

So, welcome Kb - at least you've posted more than our last newbie ;) Hope you enjoy the forums - please read the forum rules if you would.
 
Your topic title sounds like a Captain Jack song.. XD;

Welcome to the forums. Everyone already told you the right way to go, so...... =D
 
Kb the blue said:
.......i like ff7,ff9,fft, all the rest can BURN...
Actually, they're fire-resistant and n00b-proof.

In other words, they be 1337.

Yo. I'm Fawkes. Not to be confused with Fox, unless you mean that I'm Gray Fox from FOX-HOUND. That'd be uber-1337
 
Kb the blue said:
Super!

kb like hugs!

and cookies!


and this is mah 2nd forum,(Fallout shelter)

AND NOW LET US DANCE!!

thth6f981661.gif

12347316_m.gif

th1142109340223.gif

DancingMaid.gif

WoWDDR.gif



OH YEAH!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I ALREADY LOVE YOU!
XD
*glomps Kb and hands him a box of cookies*
this forum shall be full of life with to lunatics posting in it!
=D
XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top