YAYO-YAYO! OH HE ATE A PIECE OF GUM-GUM....ummm i mean HI!

Hydra said:
See the RPG Hack. =D

You can either attack with your fists, buy a weapon and use that, or use magic/items. You can also retreat from battles. If you want an in-depth explanation, I do suggest the RPG Hack Guide.

Users Guide for RPG Hack

That.....solved....NOTHING!

so how do i stop be'in a corpse?
 
I donated you some gil.

Go to RPG, then click on Healing Center. Then use some of the Gil I lent you to revive yourself.

Also, click on RPG and swing by the item shop, to get yourself some weapons and armor.

After all that, you can start levelling up by going to the Battle Arena and fighting monsters.
 
Hydra said:
I donated you some gil.

Go to RPG, then click on Healing Center. Then use some of the Gil I lent you to revive yourself.

Also, click on RPG and swing by the item shop, to get yourself some weapons and armor.

After all that, you can start levelling up by going to the Battle Arena and fighting monsters.


I LOVE YOU HYDRA
 
o.o;

You're...welcome? XD;

Also, be sure to heal yourself up every now and then when your health gets low.

Pretty soon, you can level up to high levels, then wager some gil against some of the members here, and really get into the monies. =D
 
Just click on RPG, and it'll be there. It's above Item Shop(I think. O_O). You can only fight monsters according to your level though, so the more you level up, the more stronger monsters you can take down!
 
Oops! ^^;

I was thinking about that battle we had, so BATTLE popped into my mind.

My mistake.

Actually, it's Monster Arena.

Click on RPG, and it should be the last option.
 
Well, my armor IS pretty 1337.

You do have a weapon to hit me with, y'know. XD;

But still, I'm not sure it'd make a difference. You might need to go level up a little first. =P
 
Hello :) im blackstar im the local mad hatter :)
 
... Okay... At the top-right of the screen (scroll all the way up), click on RPG, then go to Healing Center or Monster Arena, whichever you're going after right now.

That make sense?

PS. If you're going to Healing Center, always do the highest amount you can afford at that moment
 
hey there kb hope u like it here n have fun. me im marius' favorite ninja knucklehead. you'll hear from her shortly.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top