- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
reasoniamalive said:I can read it...but I'm NOT going to type it.
Ditto.
reasoniamalive said:I can read it...but I'm NOT going to type it.
and one moreZeon said:nice one !!!!! if only we could burn them too hehehhehehee ........................yer.....lol
THREE CHEERS FOR TOTAL PWNAGE
HIP HIP HAZAR!!!!
HIP HIP HAZAR!!!!
HIP HIP HAZAR!!!!
AND FINALLY ONE FOR EVEN MORE BANNING SUCCESS
HIP HIP HAZAR!!!!
reasoniamalive said:I hear voices...
And they don't like John Smith XD
ROTFLPWN!! xDreasoniamalive said:I hear voices...
And they don't like John Smith XD
I hears thems voices too. =Oreasoniamalive said:I hear voices...
And they don't like John Smith XD
S'okay John. I'm here now. =DJohn Smith said:Why don'ts they likes mes?![]()
John Smith said:Is that supposed to make me feel better?