- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Ultimate Mark and other baddies...{Spoilers}
Ok, so I'm just about done with the Hell Wyrm's 9Million+ HP. I think he has the coolest look to him of any of the bosses or marks I've faced thus far. He's going down without too much of a fuss. The occassional instant-death attack seemed to disappear after the first couple of bars of his life
Not too sure why, but I was happy not to have to use all my stash of PDs (Phoenix Downs) 
I was curious if anyone else has tried to take down Hell Wyrm, Omega Mark XII, or the ultimate mark, Yaizmat yet??? If so, what strategy(ies) did you employ?
Ok, so I'm just about done with the Hell Wyrm's 9Million+ HP. I think he has the coolest look to him of any of the bosses or marks I've faced thus far. He's going down without too much of a fuss. The occassional instant-death attack seemed to disappear after the first couple of bars of his life
I was curious if anyone else has tried to take down Hell Wyrm, Omega Mark XII, or the ultimate mark, Yaizmat yet??? If so, what strategy(ies) did you employ?