Y'know how...

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Y'know how much I love j00 Reason?

I put on my high pitched childish voice, just for you.

Deep soul-train voice comes next. =P =P =P

Or a variety of changing voices. Like System of a Down. I can do any voice, except for something like yours. I need to wait for myself to evolve, like a pokeyman first.

........

So, yeah.

I e-lub j00 like a brother Reason. XD
 
Reason, j00r in a Luvin Spree!!

(L)(L)(L)
Oh, damn, the MSN smilies do not work here XD
 
XD

Gonna call him randomly, and babble something in the highest pitch voice I can.

....

BE AFRAID.

^_^
 
Oh yes, East Side is the 1337 funny voices.

Against j00r awesome one. =D
 
I want to call you up LATE tonight.

And force you to sing me a song to sleep.

That 'Rock-a-by' song sounds nice.

XD XD

Then I'll sing the Pokemon song to you.

And it will be the awesome.

^_^
 
I know his number too. Work anyway.

Oooh, you're going to so get it.

XD

High five?! =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top