John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 30, 2007 #101 I'll give it a phoenix down.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 30, 2007 #102 Pheonix down?? Where?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 30, 2007 #103 Uhh... On the sinking post rate of this thread?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 20, 2007 #104 *casts life* Hydra...when you get back from your Reunion (<3) I wanna 'nother call. = 3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2007 #105 Just gimmie yo numbaaaa. And I'll calllll. .... In thirty minutes or less.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 21, 2007 #106 Too l8... j00 left = ( ...but I have your internets. = 3 Fweehehehehehe. = P
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 23, 2007 #107 I has my internets back, ya rly.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 23, 2007 #108 Umm... I was only borrowing them........temporarily - until you got back. Yeah, that's it. XD I'll PM ya my #, as well as possible times to call.
Umm... I was only borrowing them........temporarily - until you got back. Yeah, that's it. XD I'll PM ya my #, as well as possible times to call.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 23, 2007 #109 0MGz, # tr4n54ct!0n5zzzz!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 23, 2007 #110 If I weren't part of the law, I'd do something stupid like make a topic of my home phone and cell phone number. But I knows better. :3
If I weren't part of the law, I'd do something stupid like make a topic of my home phone and cell phone number. But I knows better. :3
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 24, 2007 #111 Oh, yesh, you're t3h 1337x00z lawyer! (you're a lawyer??? =o)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 24, 2007 #112 I is the law of FFNet. As is Reason, Luis, Zeromus, Sephiroth, Ark, and Shaggy. :3
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 24, 2007 #113 Oooooooooooooooooooh, that law! Ok, then. So, if you can't because j00're t3h law, does that mean we (non law) can? xD
Oooooooooooooooooooh, that law! Ok, then. So, if you can't because j00're t3h law, does that mean we (non law) can? xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 24, 2007 #114 (If you want to get banned for a few days) Sure! ^___^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 24, 2007 #115 (Then I'd rather not. As if anyone with a well functioning brain would do that!) Ok.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 24, 2007 #116 Yeah! =D
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 24, 2007 #117 So... where's everyone?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 24, 2007 #118 Were in your social... Stealin j00r identities.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jul 24, 2007 #119 OMG, no!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jul 24, 2007 #120 "Functioning brain", sure!! ANYWAY... Geez, I need to get to the mall. Later Last edited: Jul 24, 2007