Yo portuguese ;)

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Along Al Ahly's celebations for it's 100 year since its foundation, several matches were planned with champion teams from around the world:

Jus like playin against FC Barcelona, I announce that Al Ahly will have his next match against:














the portuguese club..........




















SL Benfica :D

and it will be at 28th July.

So luis' team beat us severely, let's see how you guys will do
good luck :)
 
FC Barcelona is not m4h team!! =( =(
Mine is Valencia! ^^ For real! =D
It's 4th in the classification.
 
yeh

iknow, talkin country-like (spain club vs egypt club)

and nao it's (portugal club vs egypt club) :p
 
It's gay =| Really gay.

Congratulations on the winning, btw, Slider ^^

I didn't like the game... Not because we lost, but it really wasn't a game I enjoyed watching.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top