Yojimbo

_Echo_

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
3
I'm stuck done in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. I keep making Yojimbo offers and he keeps kicking me out after the 3rd offer... Anyone have any suggestions. I don't have 300 grand :confused:
 
If you have saved after you've asked him...you're screwed on getting the best price... however, I can give you a tip.

The VERY FIRST time you offer, offer him 1/2 his asking price, plus 1 gil.

When he refuses, raise your bid by 1 (one) gil.

This is the LOWEST price you can obtain him at.



.... FYI. If you offer him 3x his asking price at this point, he'll give you two teleport spheres, which you can either use on the Sphere Grid (which I always do to teleport someone over to Yuna's Holy or Lu's Doublecast Section...etc. OR use em for customizing Evade & Counter on a weapon. Hope that helps you! ^,^
 
clief101_ said:
the most ive gotten him down to is bout 225K...jus make an offer about that and u shuld get him??
I got him last night for 197,000.
I started out at 159,000 and then 169.000 then 179,000 then he took the 197,000 :)
 
reasoniamalive said:
If you have saved after you've asked him...you're screwed on getting the best price... however, I can give you a tip.

The VERY FIRST time you offer, offer him 1/2 his asking price, plus 1 gil.

When he refuses, raise your bid by 1 (one) gil.

This is the LOWEST price you can obtain him at.



.... FYI. If you offer him 3x his asking price at this point, he'll give you two teleport spheres, which you can either use on the Sphere Grid (which I always do to teleport someone over to Yuna's Holy or Lu's Doublecast Section...etc. OR use em for customizing Evade & Counter on a weapon. Hope that helps you! ^,^

I got him :)
thank you anyways
 
_Echo_ said:
I got him last night for 197,000.
I started out at 159,000 and then 169.000 then 179,000 then he took the 197,000 :)

very nice...i cant member wat i actually got him down to? i havnt dun it 4 ages, so maybe thats wat i got aswell? coz i used that method
 
Last edited:
You've got that right. =P I can't stand cheaters. XD

Only use a Gameshark for fun, AFTER you've already beaten the game. =3
 
Oh geez, I remember the first time I played FFX, I got to Yojimbo and he asked for money and I was lost.
I only had like 300 gil.
x]

And since I didn't know all that much of the game at that time, I ended up paying like 250k.
x_x

it was ghey.
 
I think I used the half plus 1 gil strategy...

Also how much do you have to give him to let him use Zanmato. I forgot to get the Sun Crest(For Tidus's Ultimate Weapon) after beating Yunalesca so I went back and forgot Dark Bahamut was there...anyway I had to give him i think 100,000 gil for him to use Zanmato because my characters were way to weak to vs him so I had to Zanmato him...Anyway my point is, whats the lowest price you can give Yojimbo to use Zanmato?
 
If you have saved after you've asked him...you're screwed on getting the best price... however, I can give you a tip.

The VERY FIRST time you offer, offer him 1/2 his asking price, plus 1 gil.

When he refuses, raise your bid by 1 (one) gil.

This is the LOWEST price you can obtain him at.

Ain't any better strategy than that. lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top