You all..

Hi
i'm enjoying it here (thought i almost never seen you post)

PS: your question concerns me <<<<edited to bold
 
Last edited:
Of course I am :) Ive met alot of really good people on here that I never would have got a chance to meet otherwise and im really glad i got the chance to meet them and hang out here :) Long Live FFNET :D
 
I haven't been on the InternetZ that much, lately, but this forum is still one of my favourites.

Kat+Hydra+Smith+Reason+Slider+Avatar+Luis+Empresscrystal


What else do I need here?
 
This place rocks! More fun here then on Soompi, well except for when it comes to contest.
 
Dear Mister Boss,
Your reason for opening this thread really intrigues me... XD XD

Right now there're some different opinions about the Forum: there're old members who rarely log in because they don't like it as much as they used to, and the current members which like the Forum as it is right now.

For me: I <3 the site :p

Loggin' in is one of the first things I do when I turn on my computer. And for sure I'll still try to do my best so that those old members come back to the Forum. :)
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
Dear Mister Boss,
Your reason for opening this thread really intrigues me... XD XD

Right now there're some different opinions about the Forum: there're old members who rarely log in because they don't like it as much as they used to, and the current members which like the Forum as it is right now.

For me: I <3 the site :p

Loggin' in is one of the first things I do when I turn on my computer. And for sure I'll still try to do my best so that those old members come back to the Forum. :)
As does it intrigue me too. XD;

I like it her, still. It may not be as active with sensible members as it was when I first joined, but it's pretty much still enjoyable.
 
Its my favorite forum out of all the forums i'm a member on but just lately I aint been on it as much cause of some of the crap I have been noticing in some of the threads.
 
*runs up and hugs Shaggy*
Of course we still love it here!
^_^ well i do,and too much to describe,what would i do without all my friends i have here?
happycat.jpg
 
I like it, but it feels to me like things are dieing here...idk why though it makes me sad
 
I may not be into the forums as much as I used to, but I am happy that the newer members enjoy it here, which is important.

Oversized signatures, on the other hand...
 
I haven't been here long...but this place already feels like home. XD I know, it sounds silly. But there are really a lot of great, wonderful people here....:D

I just hope that this place doesn't die out anytime soon. That would really be a bummer.
 
What do some of the old members have against the new board?
 
I like it here too! But yeah some of the junk in the threads is ridiculous and you know what? Some of that is because of me, So I will say sorry to anyone that is dissapointed right now about the threads. But I am doing much better. From here on out...no spam from me. Unless its wanted*cough spam section* I think the only reason why and some others do it because we can get away with it. We don't have anybody to lay down the "law" and tell us hey guys knock it off. But on the other hand. We should know better. But we all go off topic sometimes, and sometimes obviously we just answer what the other person posted and go from there. So..... :D
 
Spec Highwind said:
Kat+Hydra+Smith+Reason+Slider+Avatar+Luis+Empresscrystal


What else do I need here?

*cough cough* ME *cough cough*

haha but its funny to see the top dog worrying over his minions opinions.
(hey that rhymes)
but i still like it here, and im sure everyone else does too. SO CHILL
 
=^_^= I still love it here. I don't come/comment as much as I used to - but I still love to come here and chat about FFs or gossip (Thanks to Hydra and Luis for that!)

I've been very time-pressed lately on account of a court case that's beginning and workz0rz. I'm also planning a trip to the equator soon...so a lot on my plate.

....but just cause I don't log-in as much doesn't make this site (or its members) any 1355-1337!!!
 
I aint been here alot lately due to the reasons I mentioned in my earlier post but another reason was cause there was tonnes of stuff going on in my personal life plus the big one was I no longer had access to a pc.

I have remedied the no pc situation so I will be on here regularly now. Now for the spam......................
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top