Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #21 = o ....how about a glomp then 'sis' ? XDD
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami May 20, 2007 #22 I still like it here too. Even if my visits are few and far between these days. RL is killing me. Think this latest break is my longest, and I will try to get on here more often from now on. Am glad to see so many of you happy with the site .
I still like it here too. Even if my visits are few and far between these days. RL is killing me. Think this latest break is my longest, and I will try to get on here more often from now on. Am glad to see so many of you happy with the site .
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 20, 2007 #23 We miss ya 'ma.' XD!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 21, 2007 #24 Three Cheers for FFnet Woot Woot Hurray!!! Woot Woot Hurray!!! Woot Woot Hurray!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #25 *grabs a bottle of wine and shakes it,then opens it* XDD parteh!!!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 22, 2007 #26 *refuses to take any because....wine is icky, decides to open a few mudslides instead* Any body else want one?
*refuses to take any because....wine is icky, decides to open a few mudslides instead* Any body else want one?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 22, 2007 #27 I'll take what you don't drink! = D XO ...too late - she are drinks them all.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 22, 2007 #28 How rude!! I don't have a disease...besides I didn't drink them all* pulls out more and hands one to reason* happy?
How rude!! I don't have a disease...besides I didn't drink them all* pulls out more and hands one to reason* happy?
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 23, 2007 #29 = o Thanky? Only one?!?! LMAO!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 23, 2007 #30 And the spam begins