Your Collection

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
Do you have a list of games you own? If yes, either list them here, or go on a site such as Gamespot or IGN and search for them and add them to your list. Some sites, like EGM don't have all the games listed.

As well, how many of those games that you have you beaten?

My Collection - Gamespot

Out of the 170 games that I own (at least from what are listed, I can't remember if there are some missing at the moment), I've only beaten 20. So, I still have 150 games to beat - and some, such as Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XII alone would make it take a long, long time. I'd say at least 10 000 hours for all the games.

Now hour-wise to master all the games, well, I don't even want to think about that.
 
170 games? That's...quite a lot. I never knew there were that many good games out there. XD

Well, i have played many more games than I own, so if I owned then my list would actually be pretty extensive. But here are the ones I currently have:

Xenosaga Episodes I-III
FF Tactics
FF7
FF8
FF9
FF10
FFX-2
FF12
FF Crystal Chronicles
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Dot Hack Vol's 1-4
NIS's Phantom Brave
Shaman King: Power of Spirit
Shadow of the Colossus
Megaman Legends
Threads of Fate
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

These are the games I have, and I've beaten them all (except for Twilight Princess and Harvest Moon (how can you beat that game anyway--it goes on forever!)) This is not counting the games that I don't own that I've beaten...(if I forgot one or two I'll add the games to the list later XP)
 
Wow, that's a lot. o_O

Playstation 2-
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X Int.
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Suikoden IV
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Wild Arms 3
Wild Arms 4
Kingdom Hearts II
Megaman X7
Okami
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (two copies)
Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 3
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Ford Racing
Power Dome
Spyhunter
Beyond Good And Evil
Capcom Classics Collection
Dark Cloud
Dragon Quest VIII
Darkwatch
Dark Cloud 2

Gamecube:
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
Marvel Nemesis: Rise Of The Imperfects
Super Mario Sunshine
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Super Mario Strikers
Mario Superstar Baseball
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Resident Evil 4
Luigi's Mansion

Nintendo DS:
Final Fantasy 3
Yoshi's Island DS
Mario Kart DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario and Luigi Partners In Time
NEW Super Mario Bros.

Nintendo 64:
Hey! You! Pikachu!
Super Smash Bros.
Paper Mario
Starfox 64
Tetrisphere
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Conkers Bad Fur Day
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Donkey Kong 64

Game Gear:
Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble
Mortal Kombat
Dragon Crystal

Super Nintendo:
Donkey Kong Country 1
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Countrt 3
Super Mario All-Stars (Orginal and Gold Edition)
Mario is Missing!
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars
Spider man and X-men: Arcades Revenge
X-Men: Mutant Apcolypse
Super Metriod
Spawn
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Spiderman and Venom: Seperation Anxiety
Killer Instinct
Jurassic Park
Scooby-Doo Mystery

Game Boy Advance:
Pokemon Emerald
Zelda: The Minish Cap
Final Fantasy V Advance

Playstation:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Marvel vs Capcom
Marvel vs Street Fighter

That's about all of mine really. XD

Edit: Forgot the PS games. =P
 
playstation 2

final fantasy X
final fantasy X-2
Robot wars

Psone

final fantasies 1-9
capcom vs snk
streetfighter collection
streetfighter collection 2
Street fighter alpha 1,2,3
Streetfighter ex 1,2
mortal kombat trilogy
Medal of honour and medal of honour underground
vagrant story
world destruction league
strikers 1945
doom
guilty gear
theme park world

Gamecube

medal of honour frontline
final fantasy crystal chronicles
mystic heroes
lord of the rings the third age
Star wars rogue leader 2

Gameboy advance

mario 2
mario kart
super streetfighter 2
golden sun 1 + 2
final fight
robot wars
doom

panasonic 3do

doom
super streetfighter 2 turbo
fifa
powers kingdom
theme park
demolition man
need for speed

( i have loads more but cant remember them for this machine)

Ngage

I have every game that ever came out for this gamephone before they stopped making them.

I also have nes emulators and snes emulators which work on this phone

I have hundreds of games for these emulators but my faves are final fantasies 1-6
 
Mega Drive:
Sonic 2
Sonic 3D
Fantasy
James Pond
Another game that I forgt its name (it rhymed :D)

Sega Saturn:
DBZ (Don't remember the full name)
A football name (I don't remember the name either, but I know that I loved it)
Sonic R
Puzzle Bubble 2 (or was it 3?)

PlayStation:
Gran Turismo (the 1st one)
Oddworld Abe's Exodus
Croc 2
A Bug's Life
Mickey's Wild Adventure
Warzone 2100
Virtual Rally
Puzzle Bubble (I don't rememeber the version)
Super Pang Collection
LMA Manager 2001 (Or 2002 or 2003, I don't remmeber it either :p)
Final Fantasy VIII (It crashes on the 1st disc!!!!!!!!! :'( )

PlayStation 2:
Final Fantasy X-2
Pro Evolution Soccer 5
Others that my brother has at his home

Computer:
Crazy Taxi (Demo)
Starsky and Hutch (Demo)
Ford Racing 2(Demo)
Total Immersion Racing (Demo)
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider Chronicles (5)
Mahjong
Empire Earth
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Master of Orion II
Pro Evolution Soccer 3
Pro Evolution Soccer 4
Quake 3 Arena
Stronghld (Demo)
The Sims
The Sims on Vacation
The Sims 2
The Sims 2 on the University
And last but not least, Final Fantasy VIII =D :p (Yes, this one works XD)
And some more that I don't have installed either because I don't play them anymore of because tey don't work on Windows XP :p
 
DEAR HOLY COWS OF OREOS THAT IS A LOT OF GAMES Hydra, dappa, and Smith!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

PS1-FF7, Grand Theft Auto, Twisted Metal 2.

PC-
Lord of the Rings
Rome and Midevil Total War
Heroes 1-3
Total Annihilation (TASpring)
Imperealism 2
Red Alerts 1 and 2
Every single NES game saved onto my computer in Roms.

Xbox-
Halos 1 and 2
Secret Weapons Over Normandy

However, I bet my movie/T.V. collection will beat anyone hear.
T.V. series saved onto my computer or on DVDs (Note that these are all the origional series. Nothing new)

Sonic the Hedgehog!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!
Batman
SuperMan
Sienfelds volumes 5,6,7.
King of the Hill (a bunch of random episiodes)
The Simpsons 6 DVDs worth
Duck Tales!!!
12 DVDs of the biggest public WWII documentarys ever released. (Those are some very very good shows) Note: each DVD has 11 hours on it

Movies these are just my favorites because we have an entire wall devoted to movies and DVDs. I have a big family.
Gladiator
All of the James Bonds
Preditor movies
Blade movies
Second Hand Lions
October Sky (If you ever need to be inspired)
The Phantom
Dumb and Dumber
Tommy Boy
Happy Gilmore
LotRs (Both the new ones that everbody knows about and the old ones which no one knows about)
The Counte of Monte Cristo (several versions)
All of the Disney classics!!!

I counted the first coolumn of Movies and there is 152 movies on it. Since we have 7 columns I'm guessing around 1000 movies!!!!
The only problem is that they are never in the right casses!:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(
 
Last edited:
John Smith said:
Mega Drive:
Sonic 2
Sonic 3D
Fantasy
James Pond
Another game that I forgt its name (it rhymed :D)

Sega Saturn:
DBZ (Don't remember the full name)
A football name (I don't remember the name either, but I know that I loved it)
Sonic R
Puzzle Bubble 2 (or was it 3?)

PlayStation:
Gran Turismo (the 1st one)
Oddworld Abe's Exodus
Croc 2
A Bug's Life
Mickey's Wild Adventure
Warzone 2100
Virtual Rally
Puzzle Bubble (I don't rememeber the version)
Super Pang Collection
LMA Manager 2001 (Or 2002 or 2003, I don't remmeber it either :p)
Final Fantasy VIII (It crashes on the 1st disc!!!!!!!!! :'( )

PlayStation 2:
Final Fantasy X-2
Pro Evolution Soccer 5
Others that my brother has at his home

Computer:
Crazy Taxi (Demo)
Starsky and Hutch (Demo)
Ford Racing 2(Demo)
Total Immersion Racing (Demo)
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider Chronicles (5)
Mahjong
Empire Earth
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Master of Orion II
Pro Evolution Soccer 3
Pro Evolution Soccer 4
Quake 3 Arena
Stronghld (Demo)
The Sims
The Sims on Vacation
The Sims 2
The Sims 2 on the University
And last but not least, Final Fantasy VIII =D :p (Yes, this one works XD)
And some more that I don't have installed either because I don't play them anymore of because tey don't work on Windows XP :p

Whoa, I didn't know that I had so many games! XD

Hey Hydra, can you lend me FF7? :D
 
Catalyst said:
So am I still leading or?
It looks like it.

I have the money to outrun your collection, but I'm not spending that much just on games only. =D

Oh, and only if you pay me John. XD
 
My closeness to your number, the money in my account, a few clean outs of cheap, crappy games on the online and game store shelves, and I could easily give you a run for your money. But then again, who's really THAT competitive? XD Besides, I could never dream of owning a thousand games. Played, maybe, but not own. o_O

Oh, and John, the offers for monies still stand. =P
 
Mine was Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. I still have the same file, which I play every blue moon. XD

Then I went back in time, and played Super Mario Bros for the NES. =D
 
Funny you should mention donkey kong country.

Myself and a friend a currently playing that game on her super nintendo. Its fun trying to get all the secrets so you can get 100%
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top