Your Collection

dappa said:
Funny you should mention donkey kong country.

Myself and a friend a currently playing that game on her super nintendo. Its fun trying to get all the secrets so you can get 100%
Good luck completing the "Black Out" 100%.. =P

@John:

Borrowing comes at a price dammit! XD

Let me check if it even works, and I'll consider. =O
 
i got only a hand full

-PS line-up-
*Final Fantasy 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, X-2.
*Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
*Star Ocean Till The End of Time
*Ultimate Saga
*Dance Dance Revolution SUPERNOVA
*The Godfather
*GTA:San Andreas
*GTA:Vice City
*GTA3
*Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, 4
*Gran Turismo 3

XBOX line-up-
*Halo 1 & 2
*Fable
(yeah not much, cuz i dont play it at all)

Gamecube-
*Zelda: Ocarina of Time
*Zelda: Wind Waker
*Zelda: Twilight Princess
*Smash Bros.
*Tales of Symphonia
*Harvest Moon



thats all i got...guess i have alot more than it looks like when i open my game drawer....wow.
 
Ok let me add some then.
I only add my NES/SNES games cause with the comp games it would be a loooong list.

NES
Super Mario 1-3
Metroid
Track n' Field
Duck Hunt
Contra
Commando
R-Type
Excite Bike

SNES
Super Mario Allstars
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi Island
Super Mario Kart
Super Streetfighter 2
Killer Instinct
Looney Toons Wild Wackey Sports
Super Bomberman
Donald Duck Maloui Malard
F-Zero
Mario Paint
Kirby Avalanche
Zelda III A Link to the Past
Donkey Kong Country
Final Fight
Zombies ate me neighbours
Pockey & Rockey
Mega Man X
Pinocchio
The Lion King
Super Scope 6
Starwing
Turtles in Time
Super Castelvania IV
Castelvania V
Coolspot
B.O.B
Super R-type
Super Tennis
Boogerman
The Junglebook
Magic Sword


This is those i can say direct. I have about 20 more but dont have the power to look them all up and write em down. As u see im a big fan of SNES games. :D
 
dappa said:
my local gamestation store here in england has tonnes of copies of ff7 and ff8

Hydra said:
@John:

Borrowing comes at a price dammit! XD

Let me check if it even works, and I'll consider. =O

Meh, dappa's closer :D

Lucky you dappa, I couldn't find a copy of FF8 for PS anywhere here in my town :(
 
Its weird here in england. Its like their stocking up on used copies of ff origins
ff anthology, ff6 ff7 ff8 and ff9 and charging riddiculous prices for them in my local gamestation store.
 
Andrew Scaves said:
Here's mine in addition to the ones on that page I own Kirby Superstar, and Shaq Fu.
I don't like Gamespot why should I have to pay to join their site?
You don't have to.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top