Your Favorite Car?

Callme

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
3
Please tell us which is your favorite car ?

Mine is Mercedes Benz S-class 400 CDI ! It is a luxoury car and its price is about 65 000 $ (im speaking for the new one)

What about you ?
 
lol spec

and the S-Class 400 is too "bling" for me

For Super cars I like the Bughatti Veron, almost all ferraris, the old lambo diablo, the monstreous mistsubishi evolution IX, most porsches 911, Ford GT Shelby Cobra... I could go on for a long time

anyway for normal cars i usually like BMW 7 series, the M5 and M6, the normal ford GT, the legendary mazda miata MX-5, a mini ^.^, althought bad in performance i like the elegance of the citroen Xsara picasso elegant interior and comfort, the kia rio's economic price and gas consumption and so on....
 
Hummer...cause they looks so cool...especially the tricked out ones. :p

(Wow I just notice this sig/avi really perfect for easter, lol)
 
I would have to say one of those old 60's VW buses...or, as I like to call them, "Hippie Buses." I love it when I see someone just driving down the road in an old VW, especially if the car's been worked on and re-painted and stuff. I'd DIE to get one. XD
 
And a fine car it is ;)

Hummer...cause they looks so cool...especially the tricked out ones. :p

(Wow I just notice this sig/avi really perfect for easter, lol)

lol, that's for gangstas....

not empresses :p
 
I would have to say one of those old 60's VW buses...or, as I like to call them, "Hippie Buses." I love it when I see someone just driving down the road in an old VW, especially if the car's been worked on and re-painted and stuff. I'd DIE to get one. XD

Seconded :D
 
I want a Nissan 350Z, Skyline, Mazda FD or Honda S2000 Since they look nice, and I be like one of the chracters from Initial D.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top