Your favorite character tune

What's your favorite character tune?

  • Cloud

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Tifa

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Barret

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aeris

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Cid

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Red

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cait Sith/Yuffie

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rufus

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Sephiroth

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Others

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27

SethirothVII

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
130
Age
36
Location
Stafford
Website
www.ix-clan.co.uk
Occupation
Fallen Angel
RPG Name
General Seph
Which is your favorite character tune not any other this means chosen by the planet for sephiroth not the one winged angel.

I would say aeris the proper version with the paino and violins
 
I dunno, they're all pretty good. Cloud's theme is good because it's the world map theme, and Aerith's theme is pretty self-explanatory. And of course...well, I'm going to name every character, so you can see where this is going.

By Rufus' theme, do you mean 'Rufus' Welcoming Ceremony' or 'Shinra Company'?
 
I like Cids. Not sure if its his theme song, but it plays when he is in Shinra No. 26 and about to lift off.
 
SephirtohVII, Cid's is the one that is played when you talk to him for the first time inside the rocket, and it's also played when you are supposed to go parachuting into Midgar at the end of the second disc (and it will keep playing if you go around doing other stuff, you are supposed to go to Midgar immediately but not forced to :p). Anyway, that's my favourite character theme.
 
Everyone likes Cid!!! Its hard to be Cid's limit breaks too. I love the one where he lites a stick of TNT with his cigarret and throws it. :D :cool: That should be in a movie.
 
Sethiroth is my favorite.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top