Your favorite expansion!

Which do you think did the most for the game?

  • Chains of Promothia

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Treasures of Aht Urghan(SP?)

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Rise of Zilart

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
I can say anything. But I think I will love the jobs added in Rise of Zilart (I can't know that, only having played half a dozen hours...)
 
Aht Urghan(SP?) kills rise of zilart, although which expansion did BLu come in? i have and play them all so i cannot rmbr lol
 
ToAU - BLU, COR, PUP

RoZ - NIN, SAM, DRG

I love these three last jobs... and I don't like any job from ToAU
 
Well really from ToAu , I kinda just like BLU >_> since its useful for stunning gods lol. I like CoP better than all because 3/4 of your gear, If you wanna be uber , is from this place. >_> homam set/brutal earring/rajas ring >_> nash set <_< everything @_@
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top