your favorite ff matyr

favorite ff matyr

  • ming-wu(ff2)

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tidus (ffX)

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • tellah(ff4)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • galuf(ff5)

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • syldra(sometimes called hydra, ff5)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leo-shogun(ff6)

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • and of course aerith/aeris(ff7)

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • mog(ff9)*sniff*so sad....

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Richard ff2

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
well, alot of the ff games have the theme of self-sacrifice, so id thought id make this poll. if you think another character should be on here, please tell me. i tried picking the ones that actually sacrificed themselves for a purpose...also keep in mind , ive never played ff10, so... :)
 
Voted for Leo :)

And about FFX, there's not really a martyr in it.. not one that I can think of at least. Correct me if I'm wrong :)
 
oops..i forgot to add Richard from ff2, and Dorga and Unne from ff3. not everyone may know alot about them though , except the rom people...how do you add an option to the list? i dont want to put alot of choices though..or is it even possible to add once you've already posted it?
 
You can't add extra options after posting the poll, but I can and did :D.

Hope I got it right, if not let me know and I'll change it :).
 
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********


There is a matyr in FFX, Tidus.

******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
******SPOILER*********
----------------------------------------------------



Anyway, I was looking at that list and I don't recognize many names. I chose Aerith.
 
Last edited:
Okay, I fixed it best I could. :)
 
well...this is a tad embarassing ...but i just got to the end of ff3, and it turns out...none of them really died. (i shoulda beaten the game first , before putting them on the list, but... :p )
so...Arkacia, can you take the ff3s off the list and add Tidus? id really really apreciate it, even if it looks like aerith will probably win...im sorry! its all my fault. (putting the wrong people on, that is...) sorry!
 
Zeromus_X said:
well...this is a tad embarassing ...but i just got to the end of ff3, and it turns out...none of them really died. (i shoulda beaten the game first , before putting them on the list, but... :p )
so...Arkacia, can you take the ff3s off the list and add Tidus? id really really apreciate it, even if it looks like aerith will probably win...im sorry! its all my fault. (putting the wrong people on, that is...) sorry!

Phew, done and I hope its ok now :p:)
 
LOL, what just made my day. :)
 
Mine is Mog. His death was so sad. And im surprised nobody has voted for Tidus's death sniff.
 
Why are you guys talking about spoilers in a thread that is based off off FF Martyrs??? I don't get it! I'm not trying to rip on anyone - just think that someone posting in a thread with that title would know what is in here without reading it in a post.

I voted for Aerith - especially since Tidus doesn't really die in FFX...no one can really tell if he was ever really born either. He's supposed to be a dream of the Fayth. I don't think it says in the storyline if whoever was dreaming him could have been dreaming about someone 1,000 years ago, but I suppose it's possible. After all. In FF X-2 the Tidus look-alike lived back then and looks EXACTLY LIKE Tidus. I don't think that's TOO much of a co-in-ky-dink do you?
 
i dont know about tidus, he was put up there because everyone else played that game and i guess he dies (from what i know hes a dream or something)

but i will be playing that game, im getting it for x-mas! :) :p :D
 
Zeromus_X said:
i dont know about tidus, he was put up there because everyone else played that game and i guess he dies (from what i know hes a dream or something)

but i will be playing that game, im getting it for x-mas! :) :p :D


I REALLY enjoyed FFX. I hope to see you once in a while for the next couple of months or so Zeromus_X :p I know you'll have your hands full, but let us know your progress in X and what you think of the storylike k?
 
reasoniamalive said:
I REALLY enjoyed FFX. I hope to see you once in a while for the next couple of months or so Zeromus_X :p I know you'll have your hands full, but let us know your progress in X and what you think of the storylike k?
sure will! :)
 
well...this is a tad embarassing ...but i just got to the end of ff3, and it turns out...none of them really died. (i shoulda beaten the game first , before putting them on the list, but... )

...still, i liked the Dorga and Unne "martyr" thing VERY MUCH :cool: .... but if you're saying FF3 ends like that..... so be it :D let's live :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top