Your favorite ff world map theme

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
yeah,im picking ff7's theme. its just a beautiful song. (i also like how long it is ! :) )
PS: when i say the world map theme, i mean the first world, if that ff has more than one world, which alot of them do. :D or, before some cataclysmic event occurs to change the theme. (stupid meteor!!! :mad: , ruining such a beautiful theme!!!) anyway, what do you think?
 
You just made 3 threads about the same thing but with different posts.

…

I'm not sure at all which is my favourite. I know for certain it's not FF9's or FF8's though, especially not FF9's, it didn't appeal to me that much, it was too calm and happy I think.

And the new overworld theme in FF7 after meteor appears is not bad.. I'll agree it's not as beautiful as the original overworld theme (not even close, but it's not supposed to be either), but it's dark and adds to the athmosphere of the lingering catastrophe, so I like it :)
 
yeah,i know... i dont know how that happened, i intended it to be a poll, but that didnt seem like such a good idea...i dont know how it posted three times.....sorry!
 
Like I said in the other thread, the world theme in final fantasy VI is the best.

Although FFVII had a good one too.
 
FF 7 would be the best, u could explain it another person unlike 8 or 9 lol
 
Squall85 said:
FF 7 would be the best, u could explain it another person unlike 8 or 9 lol

Well ff8 could be explained as something to fall asleep to, almost like travelling music.

I don't even remember FF9's music.
 
Ragnarock from FF VIII.......
What's there to think about.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top