your favorite final fantasy final dungeon..lol!

Anyone else think Shaggy misunderstood the question? :p

I don't really have a favourite, but I have one that I like the least.. the one in FFX. It was just too weird for my taste, it didn't make any kind of sense to me. At least the one in for example FFVII (and in other FF games too) made sense, it was a crater where Sephiroth was hiding, nothing strange about that.
 
The Floating Continent. The first time I played it took me two days. :p
 
Shaggy said:
I liked.....hmm forgot his name, he used a light beam/ laser in FF7?
You would be talking about Northen Crater, because that is FF7's final dungeon!!!!!!
But I dont get the he used a light beam, are you talking about Sephiroth, but what do you mean he used a light beam????
 
Barret05 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy
I liked.....hmm forgot his name, he used a light beam/ laser in FF7?

erm i know that one of them dragon uses the enemy skill laser in the northern crater on disk 3
Oh, YEAH!!!
Its name was Dragon Devil, I remembered!!! URRAYYYH!Y!YY!
 
omega ruins are cool

Read the post right above yours.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I always liked Memoria, since it's this world that exists out of thoughts and memories :) , not a "real" dungeon.............

Second would be Floating Island :) :confused: although the background song was kinda enervating :cool: ..............
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top