Your Final Fantasy

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
:) Hey everyone semi serious disscussion.
How many of you all actually have a fantasy to live in a FF like world where there is magic monsters and good friends. I cant tell you the number of nights ive had dreams of a place like this and woke up thinking "man life would be eaiser" I dont really know if it would be or not but how many of you out there do the same thing as me?
 
I have had dreams before that I was a character in a party taking part in a turn based battle, final fantasy style.

But no I have never fantasied about living in a final fantasy world.
 
Not me just all I dream about is a hott vampire prince and me ruler a kingdom. With tons of fans and groupies...I miss my fan club!
 
I've dreamed of me, Yuffie, and Tifa.

Yeah, it was AWESOME.

We were all beside each other, in this giant place. You can imagine what happened. ^_~


















Yeah, I totally killed them, and solo'd Sephiroth. =O

I'm not kidding. XD

As for thinking of a world full of fantasy, and that I was in it, I may have daydreamed a few times when little. =P
 
Um im just not going to and say i did.
 
i agree with you balck star i would love to wake up in a world full with magic spells and ferocous beasts my kind of dream fantasy world would be just like world of warcraft mixed in with final fantasy i just love the aspect of having to work for you spells and weapons you ca also learn to blacksmith and cook its just so realistic but yet not??? LOL
 
Catalyst said:
How bout I just say I was in Final Fantasy X-2's world alongside all Yuna, Rikku, and Paine on the same playable party. Yeah. Rikku. :D
=O

Me and Brother would go slap Shuyin in the face for being so stupid.

Then we'd dance. A LOT.
 
Well, if Faust were in my dream Final Fantasy, then I would gladly wish for it. XD

My world would probably be similar to the FF7 or FF8 world, sort of in a futuristic setting. Unfortunately I have never dreamed about it. Maybe someday I will...
 
reasoniamalive said:
Can you really post your 'final fantasy' on this site??? = o

I think mine would be X-rated. :o *gulp*

Oh my. :3

Well, now that I think about it more, I wouldn't have any other characters in my 'Final Fantasy'. It would really all be just this strange, surreal place, where I could relax, and never have to worry about anything ever again. I mean, a real fantasy world WOULD be awesome, but I would perfer something a little less hectic. >>
 
Yeah I've had dreams too. And Tifa and I write FF stories where it kinda is about FF but we add a little more to it. Different characters and such
 
my "final fantasy" would be where i wake up and find out i could summon demons and controle them to do my will. i would so get back at some people and do as much bad/good things with my new "gift". and they woulden't be weak demons they would be the most uglyest and stongest things you could think of. ;bah ;pho
 
I think almost every night I dream in some sort of fantasy. And I have to agree. I would love the world so much more that way. However then there would be no Gackt >.> Oh wait he's always in the dream too. ^^ I love dreaming about living in a fantasy world though. Gives me something to do when I am bord out of my mind as well. But maybe that is because I am a writer also. I don't know, I just love it. And sometimes I truly wish the world could be like some of the dreams.
 
Well you know what? There are more than just living a life like that...I have other fantasys...where Gackt it usually involved. ;P
 
Yeah but usually the same old same old..but thats the way I like it.
Besides all that, I love to write out fantasys...(not the Gackt kind) out in my journals as like a small story or something. Thats what I love to write.
 
like that one you wont let me read XD well you are a good writer, so it doesn't surprise me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top